bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Is this from the type of games, with an update a year?? Looks pretty fine, but this kinda of wait makes every good memory a bad one..
Regardless of update schedule, you don't actually need good memory. You can just start from the beginning to refresh your memory! And it is a good game so you might even derive some pleasure from it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Regardless of update schedule, you don't actually need good memory. You can just start from the beginning to refresh your memory! And it is a good game so you might even derive some pleasure from it.
And since it's still in developement, it's alsways a good idea to start a fresh game, since there can always be a change that you won't notice otherwise, even if I don't explicitly mention it ;)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
You didn't quite understand what I meant, did you... And it's always funny when people like you, who don't get it, trying to insult someone just for the sake of saying something, it is quite weak.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Okay so I played this game for the first time two days ago and I really shouldn't have. Where do I get more Katherine content, like right now, asap?!
Just kidding, great game. I'm probably not as enthusiastic about Ellie (and Jada) as most people here, but I like it a lot nonetheless. Ellie actually grows on me the more I play it. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Try bdsm videos. :LOL:
I'm interested in Rachel the most.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You didn't quite understand what I meant, did you... And it's always funny when people like you, who don't get it, trying to insult someone just for the sake of saying something, it is quite weak.
Of course he did. ;) He's a smart boy, after all. :LOL: Just you didn't get the joke (word play on "memory"). ;) So he didn't try to insult you. :confused:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
lol...every time I see the word "Hun", I think of Hungarians, not that there's anything wrong with Hungarians, lmao, but I don't think that's Rachel's intent! I know, it's a really small thing, but I'm OCD like that, "Hon" is short for honey.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol...every time I see the word "Hun", I think of Hungarians, not that there's anything wrong with Hungarians, lmao, but I don't think that's Rachel's intent! I know, it's a really small thing, but I'm OCD like that, "Hon" is short for honey.
Both are actually correct according to the Cambridge dictionary.

Reactions: CharleyT

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You mean like ? The were nomadic people from central asian steppes. Hungarians belong to the ethnic group and came probably from north western Asia / Ural region. ;)

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, I'm about 1/4 HUNgarian. Is it enough if I "choke" my little HUNgarian friend with my German hand? Experience has shown that he is always completely powerless afterwards, does that count as a defeat? :LOL:
I am too 1/4 Hungarian. And 1/4 german. The rest mostly Slovakian with some Polish and God knows what else. :giggle: Basically a central European mix. So yeah, let's defeat the Hun!

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
I am too 1/4 Hungarian. And 1/4 german. The rest mostly Slovakian with some Polish and God knows what else. :giggle: Basically a central European mix. So yeah, let's defeat the Hun!
Alright now you all are just giving yourself a reason to choke yourself at this point :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1
Apr 16, 2019
Version 0.7.1 using the fix files (both that already came with this version or the ones on the OP) but still getting errors with the 'lookatkat' menu. Anything else I should do to make it work?

Also had to enable dev menu and manually set the 'followedt' variable to True to get the full convo in the car on the way to Kat's house.

EDIT: I tried manually setting the variable 'lookatkat' to 6 and it seems to work once and then get the error again during the next choice. After that I manually set 'lookatkatcount' variable to 1 and it appears to have worked.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes