recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not necessary, I added the _m to the names of the 3 renders (in the script file) and they show up instead of a white screen.
Now I get it, you use 0.7 without the patch, right? I thought you were talking about other images, the images you are talking about used a function to switch between genders, but I've changed that. There are several other fixes as well, so I'd recommend to download the newer version (and not just the patch).

here are some errors from my last session
I suspect you skipped a few updates? The variable that's causing the error was introduced a while ago, but it seems it doesn't exist in your save. Sorry, but you'll have to start a new game.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75
Aug 22, 2021
Very good game! Thank you!

On the wish list for next update: Transparent textbox with text that is always viewable.
(With Sancho Multi Mod and transparent textbox you can not see the text well.)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Just finished the 0.71 update, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, really enjoyed it, and I will be looking forward for more.
Yes, Jada sometimes acts as the comic relief. But there she became part of the joke. She became self aware (that she is a character in a vn) and was talking directly to the player. Though I have a feeling the joke was on us. ;) Like she was saying "You want to sleep with every woman (in the house), don't you? You horndog. (While the dev is trying to tell a serious story)". :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Very good game! Thank you!

On the wish list for next update: Transparent textbox with text that is always viewable.
(With Sancho Multi Mod and transparent textbox you can not see the text well.)
try without the mod, the game gives you the coice for half-transparent textbox, and no textbox.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Katie, yes, I will call her that, only because I know she doesn't like it, but even her if she reaches the point of accepting it.
I kind of see it like in her mind "Katie" represents the innocent and naive girl she used to be, while "Katherine" is the wall she's built up around herself to protect herself from the world - it's an outward projection of strength and control. So you calling her Katie kind of cuts deep to the core of her identity issues, which only exacerbates the emotional confusion she's already feeling whenever she's around you.

Presumably once you wear down her defenses and win her over she'll be fine with Katie (or even prefer it, at least from you). Though I'd almost kind of like "Kate" as a middle-ground option, where you're trying to balance being at least somewhat respectful while still being more casual with her. Basically more of an affectionate route than a dommy one.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Now I get it, you use 0.7 without the patch, right? I thought you were talking about other images, the images you are talking about used a function to switch between genders, but I've changed that. There are several other fixes as well, so I'd recommend to download the newer version (and not just the patch).
I'm not sure if I use 0.7 with the fixes you posted or the 0.7.1 but in-game it shows version number 0.7.1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure if I use 0.7 with the fixes you posted or the 0.7.1 but in-game it shows version number 0.7.1.
I'll need to check that when I get back home, but I'm quite sure both images exist and are linked correctly in .7.1.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020

I suspect you skipped a few updates? The variable that's causing the error was introduced a while ago, but it seems it doesn't exist in your save. Sorry, but you'll have to start a new game.
i just continued from 0.6 as far as this site informed me that would have been just 1 update. is this wrong?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i just continued from 0.6 as far as this site informed me that would have been just 1 update. is this wrong?
The variable existed long before 0.7, you probably didn't start a new game when it was necessary back then, so I'd advice to do that now.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Okay so I played this game for the first time two days ago and I really shouldn't have. Where do I get more Katherine content, like right now, asap?!
Just kidding, great game. I'm probably not as enthusiastic about Ellie (and Jada) as most people here, but I like it a lot nonetheless. Ellie actually grows on me the more I play it. Can't wait for the next update. :)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes