DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Ward is on thin ice with everyone in the department, i think (if my memory serves me right) Johnson even mention that if Ward tries to stir shit because of him releasing Jill.
I would say it would be more likely Ward would be punished than Jonhson.
ok, argument accept.
What I'm wondering is, depending on what has happened with MC in the past, wouldn't one option to deal with Ward be a restraining order? It's pretty obvious that he's obsessed with MC and he's not really doing a good job with it. And I'd argue that any halfway competent lawyer would be able to dismantle Ward's claims so massively that he'd be lucky to be allowed to work as a lollipop man until he retires.
i don't really know how american restraining order works, but i guess it's gotta not be that easy to get against a cop, is it?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i don't really know how american restraining order works, but i guess it's gotta not be that easy to get against a cop, is it?
I'm from the UK but I can't imagine America being much different but filing an RO on a cop here is just the same as filing one against a regular citizen.

Once you start filing for things like restraining orders it starts to involve people outside of that cops little buddy system.

If the accusations are serious enough it could also possibly involve internal affairs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm from the UK but I can't imagine America being much different but filing an RO on a cop here is just the same as filing one against a regular citizen.

Once you start filing for things like restraining orders it starts to involve people outside of that cops little buddy system.

If the accusations are serious enough it could also possibly involve internal affairs.
Hear it recreation, we want the next update to feature a Ace Attorney moment! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::geek::geek:
PWAAT_HD_8-e1555112671825-810x285.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So, you guys don't think Rachel had anything to do with her husband's death? Like an unlucky accident that happened under dubious circumstances where her innocence would be hard to prove in court? And Johnson made it look like an accident without Rachel's involvement or without her looking like the guilty party?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: damnedfrog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can always meet new people, travelling, going out, taking one of his beautes on
weekend gettaways all over the globe, even staying in their area, there are forrests,
spa retreats, picknick resorts, ski lodges, where new people can be introduced,
where MC or his beau can experience all sorts of different and new sensations.

There are also various new positions to explore in all of those rooms they feel confy
doing it in, they could roleplay, they could cosplay, they could reenact some
of those shades of grey form some years back.

Adventurous books are always affordable and all over the shops should they
be looking for a read and then share what they learn through steamy throbbing action.

:unsure: if every character in a work of fiction did the right thing or made a sensible choice, the story would end very quickly ... ;)
Or wouldn't happen at all! ;)

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to make MC acting less like a rapist? I try the romantic route with the step sister but whatever i do he always try to finger his mother... Should i do different choice for this to not happen or this is impossible?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is one endeavor of love, believe MC when he is going with the flow,
nothing is to cause any harm or discomfort, just some itsy bitsy pleasure.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes