bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Jada is looking to make a harem, she's looking to make a poly house. She isn't going to let the MC have all the fun. Her and Ellie still have their fun together and neither of them will give that up. They agree to share Jill and Jada is pushing to bring Rachel in.
So when Jada asks the harem question, it is a conceited way to ask if MC could be brought into her harem? Wouldn't that also mean that she deliberately flunked out of school and got kicked out of her house? No, I have a hard time seeing Jada being that manipulative. While she is cagey about her relationship with Ellie, she is usually pretty open and straight forward.

I could more see Ellie being the manipulator behind the scenes, as you suggested in another post, she already is manipulating Rachel to some degree and people don't think she is capable of it because she don't speak. Then again I don't see Ellie wanting to be a harem leader, she seem to be very focused on MC.
Then we have MC's past to deal with.

I don't think she killed her dad, MC didn't have problems there, her issues were with Rachel. If Jill was going to off anyone in the house it would have been her.

In her youth Jill knew all the dodgy folks so my guess is she was into some bad shit.
Don't think she is a murderer, but I suspect MC discovered some sort of bad secret of dad's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So when Jada asks the harem question, it is a conceited way to ask if MC could be brought into her harem? Wouldn't that also mean that she deliberately flunked out of school and got kicked out of her house? No, I have a hard time seeing Jada being that manipulative. While she is cagey about her relationship with Ellie, she is usually pretty open and straight forward.
She isn't being manipulative, she's already made it clear as day what she wants.

She tells the MC her and Ellie have agreed to share and Jada isn't looking to be tied down, she just wants fun. She says in bed she wants Rachel involved.

What I mean is it won't be a harem some people here are used to where only the MC gets any action. Jada and Ellie won't stop and Jada flat out says she wants to fuck Rachel.

She's trying to help the MC get a poly house going where everyone can have fun.

She isn't manipulating anyone, she's made all that 100% clear.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Something happened.

They said if he looks deeper he'll find her record which is currently sealed. At some point in her past she did something.
Doesn't have to be anything big at all though, could have just been shoplifting or possession or something minor. With it being sealed though he can use his imagination, he's obviously quite a fantasist.

She tells the MC her and Ellie have agreed to share and Jada isn't looking to be tied down, she just wants fun. She says in bed she wants Rachel involved.
I suspect that it's progressed a bit beyond 'just having fun' for her by this point. That's what it was at first, sure, but I'm pretty sure that she's developed a case of the feels since then.

Reactions: DiableFripon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She isn't being manipulative, she's already made it clear as day what she wants.

What I mean is it won't be a harem some people here are used to where only the MC gets any action. Jada and Ellie won't stop and Jada flat out says she wants to fuck Rachel.

She's trying to help the MC get a poly house going where everyone can have fun.

She isn't manipulating anyone, she's made all that 100% clear.
Also keep in mind Jada might well want more as a harem or belong to one, she feels to me she wants a family/to belong to that cares about her and she sees sex as a way to get that love or even as a proof and guess what that house has at least two people she cares about and feels care about her. :p

So yeah her wanting to have sex with Rachel makes all the sense in the world to bind her to her and to the family she wants and would also make sense she would want MC to be involved with Ellie and Rachel so they can all be happily together. It does not mean she wants to be head of the group, just belong to it and be loved and will work towards that, whether also manipulated by Ellie or not who may well have similar goals at least when comes to MC and that is one of the reasons they became best friends.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Also keep in mind Jada might well want more as a harem or belong to one, she feels to me she wants a family/to belong to that cares about her and she sees sex as a way to get that love or even as a proof and guess what that house has at least two people she cares about and feels care about her. :p

So yeah her wanting to have sex with Rachel makes all the sense in the world to bind her to her and to the family she wants and would also make sense she would want MC to be involved with Ellie and Rachel so they can all be happily together. It does not mean she wants to be head of the group, just belong to it and be loved and will work towards that, whether also manipulated by Ellie or not who may well have similar goals at least when comes to MC and that is one of the reasons they became best friends.
Exactly. That is the way I view Jada. She is someone who desperately wants a surrogate family because her real family is a turd sandwich. She calls MC daddy (or I guess mommy? if you play as a lady). Aside from the lewdness, she treats Ellie as a sister, and it's clear she treats Rachel as a mom when she isn't lusting after her. I also agree that the sex is a means to an end with Jada. A fun means, but nevertheless she persisted.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Indeed. Jada craves affection and love. She is starved of affection. Her overworked mother didn't give her much, neither did mother's boyfriends. She's probably trying to get it where she can. And sex is a way to get it. A quick and easy way to get her fix. Because holding hands and head pats aren't enough. She needs more. She doesn't rely on people to give her any love so to get her fix of feelings in a short amount time they need to be more intense.
With the mc she found someone who actually cares about her. So she is teasing them about treating her like a parent. But in fact she enjoys it. That's why she suggested her calling the mc mommy / daddy. But she should tone it down. ;) Adding during sex to every sentence mommy is overdoing it. :LOL: Not that it doesn't turn me on. :ROFLMAO:
I think she needs to learn restraint. Her hot head has already caused her trouble. She doesn't always need to prove something to someone. Maybe in a secure relationship she can calm down. She could even help Rachel get some of her confidence back. As the mc asked Rachel, if it doesn't make her feel good that a younger woman admires her. ;) She agreed in a way. Jada finds Rachel attractive. But probably more than that, she likely sees her as a potential "parent figure" . ;) She asks the mc whether they are attracted to Rachel and seeing that to be the case she pushes the mc towards making it real. But she shouldn't act on her own. She should consult with the mc. After all this is the mc's house and the mc's (step) mother! :( I'm afraid Jada will mess things up if left unchecked. :( After a happy "family reunion" they all can screw as much as they want.
In fact Jada can do more than that. She can help Rachel and Ellie reconcile. ;) Jada and the mc need to coordinate their efforts to bring the family back together. :giggle:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I hadn't even thought of that angle to her wanting to be part of our harem, which is ironic because I always describe harems as being families.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Since ShaddyModda abandoned their walkthrough-mod at v0.6, I've updated it to v0.7.1 with their approval. If anyone prefers a simpler WT-mod, I hope you would enjoy this. See my signature or Shaddy's old forum thread dedicated to it.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Reactions: guardianfather

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My MC is male.
Who is the female in grey hair? I never saw her in the game.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/673207_pcroom_d6_jkiss_fem.jpg
So it's the female MC then?
Will Rachel´s Story be available first after the final update?
I thought it would be playable after being done/playing through the game.
Yes she is named Jill. And speaking as someone who tried both, the story flows a lot better with a female protagonist. :cool:
Think of Rachel's story as pretty much a "DLC" so it won't be ready until aftert the whole game is done.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes she is named Jill. And speaking as someone who tried both, the story flows a lot better with a female protagonist. :cool:
Think of Rachel's story as pretty much a "DLC" so it won't be ready until aftert the whole game is done.
Haven't tried male mc, but that's good to know. :LOL: I don't remember the mc having a default name. :unsure:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I don't think she killed her dad, MC didn't have problems there, her issues were with Rachel. If Jill was going to off anyone in the house it would have been her.
Rachel really only became full-on abusive after MC's father died. She likely would have been much more circumspect in her attitude towards MC before that, because considering dad clearly seems to have been affectionate towards MC (in his own broken dysfunctional way), openly abusing MC while dad was still alive probably would have earned her a massive beating (if not worse). Plus, it's mentioned that a lot of her negativity towards MC was basically of the "I can't hurt him anymore, so now I'm going to hurt you" variety.

We've seen MC is protective of Ellie, though. It's not hard to imagine a scenario where dad goes a bit too far and MC steps in to try to protect her, things spiral out of control, and next thing you know dad's dead. But we really don't know enough details about that time yet to really feel it out.

There is no mention of Jill being sent to prison/reformatory so whatever is in her sealed records is likely not the smoking gun the asshole cop is looking for.
If Johnson helped cover something major up, MC wouldn't have gone to prison or anywhere else. In the eyes of the law the case would be closed and justice served.

From the way multiple people talk, the case is very much a smoking gun, and if Ward digs too deep he's definitely going to find something. We just don't know what yet. But if Ward can prove that Johnson covered something up, then Johnson's in deep trouble and the case potentially gets reopened (meaning everyone involved is potentially either guilty, an accomplice, or an accessory depending on what actually happened).

That's true regardless of whether it was MC, Rachel, Ellie, or even someone else.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If Johnson helped cover something major up, MC wouldn't have gone to prison or anywhere else. In the eyes of the law the case would be closed and justice served.

From the way multiple people talk, the case is very much a smoking gun, and if Ward digs too deep he's definitely going to find something. We just don't know what yet. But if Ward can prove that Johnson covered something up, then Johnson's in deep trouble and the case potentially gets reopened (meaning everyone involved is potentially either guilty, an accomplice, or an accessory depending on what actually happened).

That's true regardless of whether it was MC, Rachel, Ellie, or even someone else.
I kinda doubt on that. Jonhson doesn't seem like the type of cop who would hide a major crime, at most he does things like smooth over with Jada's mother current boyfriend the issue of her "borrowing" his bike without permission.

At most he just warned, mainly Jill and Jada, to not fall for any bait that would give Ward a excuse to arrest them.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I kinda doubt on that. Jonhson doesn't seem like the type of cop who would hide a major crime, at most he does things like smooth over with Jada's mother current boyfriend the issue of her "borrowing" his bike without permission.

At most he just warned, mainly Jill and Jada, to not fall for any bait that would give Ward a excuse to arrest them.
"major crime" really? did you understand what kind of person the father of the MC was ?!

Johnson seems to me more of the type to listen to his conscience than the rules. I remind you that he does not hesitate to put his career in danger to get us out of cell.

sorry for my english

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"major crime" really? did you understand what kind of person the father of the MC was ?!

Johnson seems to me more of the type to listen to his conscience than the rules. I remind you that he does not hesitate to put his career in danger to get us out of cell.

sorry for my english
Jill was a child when her father died and she pretty much adored him and hated Rachel because of his influence. Only years later after his death and her leaving and returning to the house she started to realize her father was a scumbag to Rachel. No way she was involved in his death.

Also Johnson was simply correcting a ilegal arrest made by that stupid cop Ward. He was hardly putting his job on the line there.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Jill was a child when her father died and she pretty much adored him and hated Rachel because of his influence. Only years later after his death and her leaving and returning to the house she started to realize her father was a scumbag to Rachel. No way she was involved in his death.
So already, I don't know what Johnson was talking about, but if it was a "major crime", I don't believe that this conversion will have taken place in front of everyone...

Also, I wasn't talking about that, I was only talking about Johnson.

Also Johnson was simply correcting a ilegal arrest made by that stupid cop Ward. He was hardly putting his job on the line there.
believe me, just correcting a stupid colleague's mistake can screw you up in the shit...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
believe me, just correcting a stupid colleague's mistake can screw you up in the shit...
Ward is on thin ice with everyone in the department, i think (if my memory serves me right) Johnson even mention that if Ward tries to stir shit because of him releasing Jill.
I would say it would be more likely Ward would be punished than Jonhson.

Reactions: DiableFripon

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I'm wondering is, depending on what has happened with MC in the past, wouldn't one option to deal with Ward be a restraining order? It's pretty obvious that he's obsessed with MC and he's not really doing a good job with it. And I'd argue that any halfway competent lawyer would be able to dismantle Ward's claims so massively that he'd be lucky to be allowed to work as a lollipop man until he retires.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes