Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is there a way to make MC acting less like a rapist? I try the romantic route with the step sister but whatever i do he always try to finger his mother... Should i do different choice for this to not happen or this is impossible?
Yeah you have to stop ellie when she's trying to fuck you, then you don't have to see the rapist MC anymore. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jill is a nice name. :cool:(y)

The game work fine with Android but with PC it day performance wearing I hope you fix this problem soon
I have no issues with performance on PC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*cough* Well, would you look at that. I don't even need to say anything!
How long until Jada give Jill one of those? :p :p:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
recreation Seems that scenes d10night20_m.jpg through d10night22_m.jpg were either labelled wrong or were coded wrong in the script as it produces an missing image error. Changing the names removing the "_m.jpg" allowed for the game to proceed without the missing image error.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Seems that scenes d10night20_m.jpg through d10night22_m.jpg were either labelled wrong or were coded wrong in the script as it produces an missing image error. Changing the names removing the "_m.jpg" allowed for the game to proceed without the missing image error.
The images aren't used in game, they shouldn't throw any errors unless the code was changed by a mod or something.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes