• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
version numbering is up to dev, can start on 1.0 or 0.00000000000000000001.

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
what do you mean?
i downloaded 7.6 but when i try to play the game all i get is my last save from the last which just says this is the end of this version which is 7.1 so i was wondering is there new content in 7.6 or is it something like a update to patch stuff that was not working good in the last version

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i downloaded 7.6 but when i try to play the game all i get is my last save from the last which just says this is the end of this version which is 7.1 so i was wondering is there new content in 7.6 or is it something like a update to patch stuff that was not working good in the last version
If 0.7.1 was the last version you played, then there should be new content.

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
Seriously? It's in the OP... :WaitWhat: :KEK:

View attachment 1938430
YES Seriously. I dont read that stuff i only look to see what the game is about and when i come back all i look for is if there is a new update so i can play more of the game. and i especially wont read it if its under something that says spoiler i dont like spoilers so if i have a choice ill avoid them

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
If 0.7.1 was the last version you played, then there should be new content.
thats what i was thinking and was why i was asking why i dont see anything new. thanks for letting me know i was not wrong in thinking that so maybe something is wrong with my files or download

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you use mod?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I dont read that stuff i only look to see what the game is about and when i come back all i look for is if there is a new update so i can play more of the game. and i especially wont read it if its under something that says spoiler i dont like spoilers so if i have a choice ill avoid them
Generally the spoiler tag's on the main page of any vn are used to keep walls of text organized. You usually won't find any actual spoilers in the Changelog or Genre areas. Changelog is just a list of what is included in a particular release, and Genre is a list/warning of what content is (or is planned) in the game.

Both are safe to read, and reading both is a very good idea.

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
Generally the spoiler tag's on the main page of any vn are used to keep walls of text organized. You usually won't find any actual spoilers in the Changelog or Genre areas. Changelog is just a list of what is included in a particular release, and Genre is a list/warning of what content is (or is planned) in the game.

Both are safe to read, and reading both is a very good idea.
thanks for the info and polite reply

Reactions: Tavi13

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, I just played the latest update. I know it's been out awhile, but I like to savor every release of Bad Memories like the fine wine that it is, and hold off as long as humanly possible to play it, because I know once I have completed it, the wait for the next update, while well worth it, will be almost unbearable ;).

What do you all think Jada meant, when she said "I can't do this anymore .... I like you, okay. And it's because of Ellie... I just can't..."?

Clearly, to me, Ellie has been talking to Jada the whole time, I think the beans were spilled several times already in the story, although I can't remember exactly. I think when the MC was picking them up from school, in one example, it was highly suggested.

I don't think that Jada regrets her involvement with the MC, that doesn't make sense to me, so other than keeping Ellie's secret about being able to talk, which doesn't seem like a terrible thing that would be eating Jada up inside, since it's not her secret to tell, what could she be referring to?

Perhaps Ellie asked her to come on to the MC, so she could watch? Perhaps, but Ellie herself got involved almost immediately, so that doesn't seem it. Maybe the reason was to try to get the MC to stay? Plausible, but I think there is more than that.

Maybe Jada thinks she is hurting Ellie, by being so close to the MC, and wants to cut it off for Ellie's sake? Ellie doesn't seem especially bothered by that, so that doesn't seem it either.

Reaching a little farther afield, perhaps Ellie put Jada up to drugging the MC with Rachael's pills, to suggest that he either stay, or something related to Ellie? It seems a stretch, since I doubt the MC would take a lot of convincing either way, but perhaps.

What do you all think she is talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So, I just played the latest update. I know it's been out awhile, but I like to savor every release of Bad Memories like the fine wine that it is, and hold off as long as humanly possible to play it, because I know once I have completed it, the wait for the next update, while well worth it, will be almost unbearable ;).

What do you all think Jada meant, when she said "I can't do this anymore .... I like you, okay. And it's because of Ellie... I just can't..."?

Clearly, to me, Ellie has been talking to Jada the whole time, I think the beans were spilled several times already in the story, although I can't remember exactly. I think when the MC was picking them up from school, in one example, it was highly suggested.

I don't think that Jada regrets her involvement with the MC, that doesn't make sense to me, so other than keeping Ellie's secret about being able to talk, which doesn't seem like a terrible thing that would be eating Jada up inside, since it's not her secret to tell, what could she be referring to?

Perhaps Ellie asked her to come on to the MC, so she could watch? Perhaps, but Ellie herself got involved almost immediately, so that doesn't seem it. Maybe the reason was to try to get the MC to stay? Plausible, but I think there is more than that.

Maybe Jada thinks she is hurting Ellie, by being so close to the MC, and wants to cut it off for Ellie's sake? Ellie doesn't seem especially bothered by that, so that doesn't seem it either.

Reaching a little farther afield, perhaps Ellie put Jada up to drugging the MC with Rachael's pills, to suggest that he either stay, or something related to Ellie? It seems a stretch, since I doubt the MC would take a lot of convincing either way, but perhaps.

What do you all think she is talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes