Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want a decent, yet fictional example of what trauma can do to someone real young, I invite you to watch the Theatrical Production of "Tommy" a Rock Opera by British Rock Group The Who. It goes into a bit of detail how if someone is told something or believes something long enough, it becomes true for them.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you want a decent, yet fictional example of what trauma can do to someone real young, I invite you to watch the Theatrical Production of "Tommy" a Rock Opera by British Rock Group The Who. It goes into a bit of detail how if someone is told something or believes something long enough, it becomes true for them.
i have CD "Tommy" The Who
well will listen

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I agree that at first it is off-putting, but get farther in and the thing with the therapist will be clearer.

The short version: with the therapist; that is her kink, and she could easily kick the MC's ass if he tries something she doesn't want him to. The meds are a player choice. In my run through, I gave her the bottle back. No idea what happens if you don't.
I didn't like Kat at all(Jade either).
Didn't see any of the content people are mentioning and really have no desire to at all.
In Fact, makes me less inclined to pursue this VN knowing of it.

Fully aware of 'The Kink'.
Have actually witness different demeanor's of females into that kinda' stuff We'd never expect to be so into.
As far as Kat goes, i just cannot tolerate the insufferable shit attitude(from anyone).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think that Ellie has always been able to speak
I do not think so. Ellie loves me, right? She wouldn't play dumb with me like that. especially since I explained everything to her and apologized. if she had been seriously offended by me, she would never have ride on my dick. no. she was really quiet. but Jada helped her - her voice cut through.

always look for logic! there is a certain logic even in games with "crazy grain" like 23 sisters and the like - for example, My New Family (there is a girl with cat features).

and Ellie's behavior has its own logic. especially since a psychologist works with her. the psychologist is more trained and trained to look for the slightest inconsistencies in the behavior of patients. Ellie is weird but logical in her weirdness.

even if Ellie was playing the game, she was playing with Rachel, not with me. She would explain everything to me. she would have hugged me, covered my mouth with her hand so that I would not cry out in surprise and would explain everything in my ear. but it wasn't. it means a logical conclusion - she did not speak at that time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Smarmint

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I do not think so. Ellie loves me, right? She wouldn't play dumb with me like that. especially since I explained everything to her and apologized. if she had been seriously offended by me, she would never have ride on my dick. no. she was really quiet. but Jada helped her - her voice cut through.

always look for logic! there is a certain logic even in games with "crazy grain" like 23 sisters and the like - for example, My New Family (there is a girl with cat features).

and Ellie's behavior has its own logic. especially since a psychologist works with her. the psychologist is more trained and trained to look for the slightest inconsistencies in the behavior of patients. Ellie is weird but logical in her weirdness.

even if Ellie was playing the game, she was playing with Rachel, not with me. She would explain everything to me. she would have hugged me, covered my mouth with her hand so that I would not cry out in surprise and would explain everything in my ear. but it wasn't. it means a logical conclusion - she did not speak at that time.
Ok, let's take Ellie's case and break it down. At some point after MC was forced to leave the house, Ellie ran away or went missing for a while. When she was later found, she was physically unharmed yet had lost the capacity for speech. The obvious conclusion is that something happened to her during the time she was missing that traumatized her to such a degree she can't speak about it or anything even remotely related to it. And, in her traumatized mind, everything could be related to the trauma event so she doesn't speak at all.

Fast forward to when the so-called therapist has been hired to help Ellie: Ellie does not like it when she visits. After, what is apparently multiple months of sessions and treatments, there is zero improvement in getting Ellie to speak. Conclusion there being that the therapist is just going through the motions and milking Racheal for as much money as she can. Point Two regarding the therapist: she is abnormally and uncharacteristically rude to MC on first meeting him and refuses to really answer any of the questions MC has for her regarding how she's treating Ellie. Confidentially aside, she could've said that her methods and techniques were slowly eliciting results. Instead, she verbally attacks the MC as being the sole source and cause of Ellie's condition. Also, she remains continually hostile and atavistic towards MC during subsequent visits.

Somehow, some way, Jade has become Ellie's best friend and is able to communicate with her exceedingly well. Apparently, Jade is able to reach Ellie better than the therapist can. This is very telling. It shows that Ellie does communicate in some way with others in a very coherent and understandable manner. But ONLY those she deems worthy of such communication. MC hasn't been back long enough yet for Ellie to put them in that loftily trusted position yet. When she does, it is entirely possible that there are secrets regarding Racheal and others that many people do not want her revealing. Ergo why there is no progress being gleaned from the therapist's visits.

There is a bit of conjecture that the psychotropic medication Racheal is taking is somehow connected or related to what happened to Ellie when she went missing. It will be exceedingly interesting to see how all of this evolves and possibly discover what really happened to Ellie during the time she was missing.

Reactions: ramvivat

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Nowadays more than one CEO tries to present a "cool" image instead of a generic executive image, even if in reality s/he is corporate and corrupt scum. They're like Mr. Burns with Jimbo's hat.
It's even more common in the tech industry, where there's always been a sort of undercurrent of "We are cool iconoclasts and not stuffy businesspeople!" in corporate mentality. Which is why you get video game developer studios where the offices have a dart board and pool table and minibar and stuff, and everyone is encouraged to dress up like they're going to a party more than just going to work.

That kind of casual look is a lot more believable in that sort of setting than, say, a bank or law offices, where you'd be much more likely to see people in full suits trying to look and act as professional as possible.

When you're the director of a large company, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Does this guy look like a tech CEO to you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He looks like a Game of Thrones character.

Strange people live in that house. the house stands on the shore of the lake, but not a single living soul from that house for the entire time of the action bothered to go swimming in the lake - you don’t have to go far to it - you can jump from the balcony right away. strange people, honestly, live in that house...
To be fair, I live within 5 minutes walking distance to the ocean and I haven't gone in the water in about 30+ years.

I do not think so. Ellie loves me, right? She wouldn't play dumb with me like that. especially since I explained everything to her and apologized. if she had been seriously offended by me, she would never have ride on my dick. no.
You abandoned her. You ran away and left her behind.

Even after you came back, you didn't really want to be there. You viewed it as an inconvenience, and you were planning to leave again as soon as you could find a new place. She knows this.

In that light, her aggressive affection towards you comes across less like her completely forgiving you and more like her trying to manipulate you into staying. She may love you, but that doesn't mean she feels comfortable sharing everything with you, letting her guard down with you, or even trusting you. Because you've failed her before.

There's also the possibility that she knows that you've been getting affectionate with her best friend, her mother, her therapist, and who knows who else? You're not very good at hiding it (and aren't trying all that hard in the first place). Sure, she probably doesn't know the specific details of, say, your date with the coffee shop girl (if you went on one), but she knows you're pretty fickle with your affection.

Why should she trust you?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Fast forward to when the so-called therapist has been hired to help Ellie: Ellie does not like it when she visits. After, what is apparently multiple months of sessions and treatments, there is zero improvement in getting Ellie to speak. Conclusion there being that the therapist is just going through the motions and milking Racheal for as much money as she can. Point Two regarding the therapist: she is abnormally and uncharacteristically rude to MC on first meeting him and refuses to really answer any of the questions MC has for her regarding how she's treating Ellie. Confidentially aside, she could've said that her methods and techniques were slowly eliciting results. Instead, she verbally attacks the MC as being the sole source and cause of Ellie's condition. Also, she remains continually hostile and atavistic towards MC during subsequent visits.
At the contrary, I think Katherine sessions work. Ellie can speak, but only with the one she want too.
And I think Katherine's behaviors toward you have 2 causes :
  • First Ellie. You are the cause why she had runaway, want missing, and had lived some traumatic experience. If you hadn't left her, none of this would have happened. It's all your fault!
    And after years of therapy, you came back of sudden. Surly, it's help Ellie. But how Katherine can be sure you won't betray Ellie again by leaving a second times... It would certainly be devastating for Ellie.
    And even if she is not demonstrative, Katherine care about Ellie and like her, and don't want you to hurt Ellie again.
  • Second, there was some ancient histories between the two of you.
    As I see it, Katherine had a crush on you. But it wasn't mutual, or you ended it (we don't know yet all the story between you and her). Anyway, she felt betrayed by you.
    So I think, she just has the classical love-hate feeling about you.

You abandoned her. You ran away and left her behind.

Even after you came back, you didn't really want to be there. You viewed it as an inconvenience, and you were planning to leave again as soon as you could find a new place. She knows this.

In that light, her aggressive affection towards you comes across less like her completely forgiving you and more like her trying to manipulate you into staying. She may love you, but that doesn't mean she feels comfortable sharing everything with you, letting her guard down with you, or even trusting you. Because you've failed her before.

There's also the possibility that she knows that you've been getting affectionate with her best friend, her mother, her therapist, and who knows who else? You're not very good at hiding it (and aren't trying all that hard in the first place). Sure, she probably doesn't know the specific details of, say, your date with the coffee shop girl (if you went on one), but she knows you're pretty fickle with your affection.

Why should she trust you?
Not to mention that even though she loves you, she can still be very mad at you.
So not speaking to you, even if she could, may be a kind of revenge.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes