WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'll wait for the update on steam. Lots of other stuff to be getting on with in the meantime. Dunno why some people are so impatient. Makes you wonder if they've ever tried creating a game or a VN. If it was easy everybody would be doing it...
Agreed, i have actually 33/150 VN's in my pile of shame, and every day a new update drops. I cannot keep up. lol

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's a fallback in scripts.rpy for "some" of the changed variables, specifically in the after_load label. I haven't gotten around to fix everything yet.
I noted that but it doesn't seem to be loading correctly due to not being properly appended to the config's afterload list. I'm not staring at it at the moment but you have the label, but it technically should be appended as well. I'll PM you later with details (I've got some IRL situations to resolve first). Regards bud, I've got your back.

Reactions: blastwave2k

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
He moved country and had a ton of rl things to do.
Different people have different personal standards. If that were me, I would pause the Patron. I wouldn't take money from people for work that I am not doing (or am doing very slowly) for whatever reason.

I would want to be funded for my work. I would rather not be funded for my life where -- when I otherwise have the time to do so, and don't have other things to do -- deliver content.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Different people have different personal standards. If that were me, I would pause the Patron. I wouldn't take money from people for work that I am not doing (or am doing very slowly) for whatever reason.

I would want to be funded for my work. I would rather not be funded for my life where -- when I otherwise have the time to do so, and don't have other things to do -- deliver content.
maybe he really needed the money, plus it's not like he wasn't working, he released an update of his other game and shared occasional renders, besides he was working on the update of this game, just slower, there's not much point in pausing donations unless you have writer's block, another thing would be just charging for updates, but that's another topic

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
For some reason all my saves for the female protag became male protag when I started playing so I had to restart the FP playthrough, slight annoyance but not too big a deal.
You folks are playing a Beta that was not supposed to be released, it is incomplete and buggy - and unfit for human consumption. I would wait for the 'official release'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes