YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Question - I thought this game was marked "completed" last year. :unsure:

Is this "new" beta version a "remake", or is the Dev adding "new" content to the completed game - I.e. Bonus content/chapters.

Just asking. :)

P.S. I liked the original game, so I hope any new content doesn't shit on its foundation - I.e. Weird out of nowhere characters - futa, etc.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
Question - I thought this game was marked "completed" last year. :unsure:

Is this "new" beta version a "remake", or is the Dev adding "new" content to the completed game - I.e. Bonus content/chapters.

Just asking. :)

P.S. I liked the original game, so I hope any new content doesn't shit on its foundation - I.e. Weird out of nowhere characters - futa, etc.
It wasn't completed. Perhaps you're thinking of a different game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Just found a needle in the haystack.... this "Beta" build is meant to test for Steam. You unmodded folks are NOT getting 100% with this particular leak. I see what you did there recreation, well played sir.

I've got this bagged.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
It wasn't completed. Perhaps you're thinking of a different game.
Thanks for the reply, okay, I stopped playing this game maybe a year ago because it was (I could have sworn) marked completed (players congratulated Dev and all), that is why I asked about this "new" beta version.

So, this is the same game but with new content, alright, I hope my original saves work, I will see. :)

Reactions: Kronigmeister

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the reply, okay, I stopped playing this game maybe a year ago because it was (I could have sworn) marked completed (players congratulated Dev and all), that is why I asked about this "new" beta version.

So, this is the same game but with new content, alright, I hope my original saves work, I will see. :)
Do yourself a favor and wait. The one available here is a Beta that got leaked and it is not working properly (putting it mildly). Wait a few days for the official release to drop. :>)

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Jada annoys the hell out of me and i'm glad to see the story has been changed in the way that Katie no longer mistakenly thinks her and the MC are together. I'd very much like to kick her out of the house at this point and forget about her.

Reactions: Scheijian and Claet

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
People forget that, ultimately, this is a piracy website. But at the same time, a broken release isn't good for the scene, particularly if it can potentially mess with peoples saves.

Personally, I would the last major realise as the main download, and any beta builds listed separately with a warning. That is, rather than having the beta release as the one-and-only download.
if you read, it said it was a beta version on the front page, but no one reads the warning, apparently.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Jada annoys the hell out of me and i'm glad to see the story has been changed in the way that Katie no longer mistakenly thinks her and the MC are together. I'd very much like to kick her out of the house at this point and forget about her.
I didn't have any ill feelings towards her, until she cockblocked us with Katie by spying through the window. Man I was pissed and I wanted her OUT in that moment.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I see your perspective, but his "bug hunters" might not have solutions prior to final. Just helpin' where I can, I always find bugs others don't due to the deep end of the pool I swim... with the damn sharks. :ROFLMAO: I have to update the mod's Core anyway... so it comes with the territory.
Many visitors forget or do not understand ,that one of the functions of VN being here is not just for approval of the story and graphic quality.
But also check if there are different errors, even for being tested in several configurations of pcs..
And some bugs and features not implemented by the author are resolved by modders....like you.
Even after all this time, this VN deserved an ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: DisturbedMan

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks to the man who release this version (and why admin accept that), now this thread is a mess. 90% of people don't read anything and come to bitching about the game. And after that it'll be the same people who crying about delay between update...

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes