indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
My save works fine. If I try to load a save near the end of the update then it gives an error but going back a few saves works fine. I've done this in a few games that crash when loading saves too near the end.
i tried 3 and doesn't worked...maybe i'll just wait the non beta version, hoping it will not take months...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Either wait for non-Beta or for me to finish my current mod update coding. I can sort all your issues if you insist on loading a save inside Beta. Nothing will be broken by playing Beta except you might miss content if unmodded. That's the summary.
thanks you r really kind..i think i waited 10 months i canw ait a bit more..hoping it will be released quite soon..

Reactions: $@~

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Rachel? No that bitch therapist needs to die. "killed by rats or killed by snakes, death by herpes on your face, crushed by giant meteors from space." Or have the MC whether male or female slap her around a lot and put her out on the corner as a hoe.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, got that fixed already, just forgot to rename it in the gallery.
Okay bud, I've found one that's been around since before even the last update so I seriously doubt it's been caught this time around.

If the player has jlo at 1 (which is easily possible, by taking her home after BDay and not kissing her before the Bike ride), Jada's dialogue still references that "someone" was in MC's bed even though (just like having jlo at 0) MC slept alone and there was zero issue to discuss with Rachel.

To fix this correctly:

HomeDay 7, in the following label needs to be revised:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Needs to be:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Okay bud, I've found one that's been around since before even the last update so I seriously doubt it's been caught this time around.

If the player has jlo at 1 (which is easily possible, by taking her home after BDay and not kissing her before the Bike ride), Jada's dialogue still references that "someone" was in MC's bed even though (just like having jlo at 0) MC slept alone and there was zero issue to discuss with Rachel.

To fix this correctly:

HomeDay 7, in the following label needs to be revised:
Needs to be:
The night scene will trigger regardless of the value, and when you look into jada's script, you can see that jlo is set to 0 if you don't let her sleep in your bed, so even if you had 1 before, it will get set to 0.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The night scene will trigger regardless of the value, and when you look into jada's script, you can see that jlo is set to 0 if you don't let her sleep in your bed, so even if you had 1 before, it will get set to 0.
I think you missed my point bud. The point isn't the night scene but rather the next morning's Breakfast scene (that's what the code is for I referenced, it's the breakfast label). I've done it four times in a row speedrun... Drive Jada home, don't kiss her at the Bike ride... when she comes over that Day7 night she goes to Ellie's room to sleep. The issue is the next morning conversation at the Breakfast table... Jada references that she was in MC's bed even though she wasn't (that MC's bed will be free). The correct convo for jlo 1 is the same as for jlo 0 (zero) but it's not currently. This only occurs if the Player has jlo at exactly 1 on the Day7 night.... which is easily possible.

Try it. You'll see.

Edit: To be clear, the reset to zero menu only occurs if the Player has jlo 2+, if it's 1 or less you have a jump where Jada mentions she texted Ellie and there's no menu. This particular conditional is correct... it's the code I referenced in the prior post that is incorrect.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think you missed my point bud. The point isn't the night scene but rather the next morning's Breakfast scene (that's what the code is for I referenced, it's the breakfast label). I've done it four times in a row speedrun... Drive Jada home, don't kiss her at the Bike ride... when she comes over that Day7 night she goes to Ellie's room to sleep. The issue is the next morning conversation at the Breakfast table... Jada references that she was in MC's bed even though she wasn't (that MC's bed will be free). The correct convo for jlo 1 is the same as for jlo 0 (zero) but it's not currently. This only occurs if the Player has jlo at exactly 1 on the Day7 night.... which is easily possible.

Try it. You'll see.

Edit: To be clear, the reset to zero menu only occurs if the Player has jlo 2+, if it's 1 or less you have a jump where Jada mentions she texted Ellie and there's no menu. This particular conditional is correct... it's the code I referenced in the prior post that is incorrect.
Ah, I forgot about the other part of the script where it's not set to zero, thanks.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't see any bugs, but it seemed like a pretty short update. Does Beta usually mean short update? (This is a serious inquiry and not "bitching", as some would put it.)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I didn't see any bugs, but it seemed like a pretty short update. Does Beta usually mean short update? (This is a serious inquiry and not "bitching", as some would put it.)
Betas means there's still lots of stuff that could be missing. Plus, variables could be fucked and random glitches. Also scenes could change or be removed in the full release.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Played the beta and saw no issues so far. I get that some things could be changed in the full release though. Imma play it again once the 0.8 is fully done. However, that cliffhanger though..........

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes