Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Thanks to the man who release this version (and why admin accept that), now this thread is a mess. 90% of people don't read anything and come to bitching about the game. And after that it'll be the same people who crying about delay between update...
wow a mod accepted an update on a pirate forum :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also I don't know what some of you are waffling about, people would have complained anyway, whether this is a full or beta version, welcome to f95 forum where everyone complains about everything

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again save doesn't works?? really dev?? it wasn't just bad enough 9 months of waiting..you force us to restart all over again?? his is the 3 time..can't belive this really

• Angry
Reactions: pgm_01
Jan 25, 2023
again save doesn't works?? really dev?? it wasn't just bad enough 9 months of waiting..you force us to restart all over again?? his is the 3 time..can't belive this really
My save works fine. If I try to load a save near the end of the update then it gives an error but going back a few saves works fine. I've done this in a few games that crash when loading saves too near the end.

Reactions: afterlights

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Either wait for non-Beta or for me to finish my current mod update coding. I can sort all your issues if you insist on loading a save inside Beta. Nothing will be broken by playing Beta except you might miss content if unmodded. That's the summary.

Kaelen39

Aug 18, 2022
Damn I liked this story and it ended on a cliff hanger to bad another game now no longer works with 32 bit ugggh

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
This mess right here is why Harem Hotel betas are not posted to this ite
Thanks to the man who release this version (and why admin accept that), now this thread is a mess. 90% of people don't read anything and come to bitching about the game. And after that it'll be the same people who crying about delay between update...
Yup. This is why Beta versions of Harem Hotel and others are not posted. People do not see that it is Beta and then complain about broken saves, lacking content and bugs which all exist because it is a beta. Just don't link beta versions, especially for games which are released here, in full, in a timely manner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is why Beta versions are not posted. People do not see that it is Beta and then complain about broken saves, lacking content and bugs which all exist because it is a beta. Just don't link beta versions, especially for games which are released here, in full, in a timely manner.
some would even play alpha version and still whine why thing x doesn't work etc.

diablo 3 beta was good example why betas are betas.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes