tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I'm about to happily play it from the beginning again. Guess that makes me insane. Or just that I like the game and don't mind replaying stuff I've already seen. Not like this is AAA game development. And even those come out broken as hell these days. I think Rec does a great job making it work from release to release. Pretty sure this game development thing is a lot harder than it seems.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played this VN some time ago and of course as usual the save don't work so i had to use an old save. But well i found myself back in that maze hell clicking here and there to find the next step. Then i gave up after a while, i just can't stand those free roaming game anymore, it's getting on my nerves. Why some devs think it's a good idea to piss off people by making them run around the house clicking on everything. I'm too old for that, i don't have time to waste with this. I loved the story but in this way i just can't go on.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just played the new update on steam (had to restart but no big deal) I always kind of suspected that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - I also had that Rachel bug near the end

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played this since March last year; I was surprised I only got 45 minutes of new content after 13 months. I guess I'll wait until next year to play again. 5 star game but slow/small updates. :(

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know if it's been addressed yet, but I think I found a spelling error, or at least I only know it as "citizens".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I played this VN some time ago and of course as usual the save don't work so i had to use an old save. But well i found myself back in that maze hell clicking here and there to find the next step. Then i gave up after a while, i just can't stand those free roaming game anymore, it's getting on my nerves. Why some devs think it's a good idea to piss off people by making them run around the house clicking on everything. I'm too old for that, i don't have time to waste with this. I loved the story but in this way i just can't go on.
you hardly need to click much. It tells you where to look

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes