Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It happens with Female protagonist as well. There's no conditional concession currently if the Player has "RachelEnd" or not. This is a bug for sure. recreation, make note bud, I didn't note this one for you in Final. It's due to mend needing a conditional inside label "d12ward". Easily fixed, you'll see when you look at the label.

Instead of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should be something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is still a thing... I'm on my first cup of coffee but the above issue still exists in 8.1... the issue above is not the gender issue Meushi resolved but the Rachel pathing issue. Please confirm while I continue DL's (I'm yet again in the middle of the forest so bandwidth is low).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It certainly made it more understandable why Rachel became an alcoholic and why Ellie just stopped talking
Ellie didn't stop talking until after the MC left, I don't think MC was of the age to leave when they shot their father

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is still a thing... I'm on my first cup of coffee but the above issue still exists in 8.1... the issue above is not the gender issue Meushi resolved but the Rachel pathing issue. Please confirm while I continue DL's (I'm yet again in the middle of the forest so bandwidth is low).
That's fixed.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It seems your mod overrides the S key, I can't take screenshots. Maybe I haven't configured it correctly?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Important note: If you hide the UI then the "S"/"T" toggle will no longer work... it's a RenPy thing. The combo keys will always work though ("Shift+"s" / "Alt+"s") regardless of UI hide/unhide.
It's important indeed. Thanks again :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll add that all "sides" are by choice of the Player. Main LI is kinda On by default as it should be since she's the Sun of the novel to date.
Yeah, thats main/enforced LI is why i have stopped playing this, yet thats ok:BootyTime:

If there is some proper action with best chick - Rachel, im willing to close one or both eyes while scrolling through scenes with "the Sun", just for the sake of true avn goddess;)
Btw, i have read few latest pages, saw about bug (and the bugged scene), so just wanna to be sure - there is no vag sex with the goddess/rachel yet?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, thats main/enforced LI is why i have stopped playing this, yet thats ok:BootyTime:

If there is some proper action with best chick - Rachel, im willing to close one or both eyes while scrolling through scenes with "the Sun", just for the sake of true avn goddess;)
Btw, i have read few latest pages, saw about bug (and the bugged scene), so just wanna to be sure - there is no vag sex with the goddess/rachel yet?
Rachel is in the bag... if that's what you are asking. If she's your thing (as is mine too) then yes, you get that prize.

Reactions: Abhai

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: the new rollback fix is wayyy too aggressive. Setting it to 5000000 is overboard and makes every single save previous to v0.8.1 rollback to an extent. Just know it's a thing... it's a rocket launcher brought to a knife fight kind of overboard.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Note: the new rollback fix is wayyy too aggressive. Setting it to 5000000 is overboard and makes every single save previous to v0.8.1 rollback to an extent. Just know it's a thing... it's a rocket launcher brought to a knife fight kind of overboard.
Yeah but... a rocket launcher! That knife guy hasn't got a prayer! LMAO :cool: :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents (rebuilt on the latest Core v7b):
Bad Memories - MultiMod v0.8 (Update)
View attachment 2568712

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )

See post here (the old v0.8 Beta post) for changelog. Dev fixed most of the bugs I pointed out but not all of 'em. Everything should be sorted with the mod though. Post in the mod's thread if you find an issue.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
SanchoMod Update (v0.8.1)
1682434460884.png
Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

A very special thank you to Night Hacker for the assist, this wouldn't have been possible without you.

Meushi's hotfix is included in the mod update code... I had to do it since the dev's code was simply borked and his hotfix is mandatory if playing the Male protagonist. All credits to Meushi for this particular fix.

Also, and certainly not least, thanks to recreation for promptly solving issues folks are having. Well done sir.

Enjoy and regards.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
An overzealous cop came to a civilian's house threatening them, and then someone living in the house attacked the cop, and it was the COP who got in trouble.

That's how you know it's fantasy.
That'd be true usually, but there's a heavy history with that cop, regarding the MC on top of it. Since the other cop is well aware of it all, and he's a good cop, it would more than likely happen the way it happened there in many countries with those circumstances.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I thought that question was answered when MC watched the news in the living room. The fire is started by a man who wanted to take revenge on another man for manipulating and stealing his girlfriend with his "magic dick". That's what the news report claimed.

Though I did find it strange when he asked Jada if she burned his apartment or not.
It's been a while since I played through the entire game, I must've forgot about that part. It does come across as some VN type explanation though. It was convenient that it happened when it did. The MC probably still had his suspicions. With a story like that would you believe it? I know I wouldn't and I've met some crazy people in my time.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Ellie didn't stop talking until after the MC left, I don't think MC was of the age to leave when they shot their father
The trauma of almost being raped and seeing your father being killed could break a children's psyche alone, whether he left right away doesn't make much difference at that point. He protected her and left without saying anything. It was the combination of events. It destroyed Ellie.

Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes