Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Makeup can easily make teens look like they're in their twenties.
I recently had to take a public bus for the first time in ages, and it was at a time when it's full of pupils going to school. If I didn't know most of them were pupuls, I'd seriously not be able to tell. The boys, okay, but the girls? No way. With all the makeup, and the way they dress, it's really hard to see how old (young) they really are.
and not just the makeup, at least where I live, teenagers really look like young adults. I have no idea what these generations eat lol, but usually their behavior lets you know their age.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, this girl had no makeup most of the time, everybody in high school was chasing her.

Now she is in her 30's, and I saw her a few months back, and she looks almost the same, kind of crazy.
My late wife always looked 20 years younger than her real age. At one point people mistook me for her father when in fact, she was older than I was. But I am 6 foot tall and she was only 5 foot and much smaller. When she was 37 they refused to serve her in a bar because she looked underage. She was so pissed. heheh

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My late wife always looked 20 years younger than her real age. At one point people mistook me for her father when in fact, she was older than I was. But I am 6 foot tall and she was only 5 foot and much smaller. When she was 37 they refused to serve her in a bar because she looked underage. She was so pissed. heheh
Haha, I've known a few couples like that, the looks they would get, if they only knew she was the older one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AslanBalaur

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I guess our enjoyment of a particular game or story is often, at least partially, coloured by our expectations. Initially, at least. We see a particular tag for stuff we like, and expect a certain type of content presented in a way we're familiar with. When the Dev goes in a direction that is different from what we expect, we're sometimes disappointed and sometimes pleasantly surprised. In the first situation, nothing is easier than simply to stop playing.

With this game I was absolutely pleasantly surprised, I expected hot lesbian incest (and got it) and got an interesting story about a dysfunctional family and old wounds. While the sex is important, imo it is secondary to the overall story of what happened in the past and, perhaps finding a better future together (with or without incest)

Rec is giving us a game that is more about story than a quick fap, imo. And, for me, those are always the ones I like the most.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
If anything, it's a highlight of the flaw in the current tag system. If they'd hurry up and add the ability to specify the kind of incest rather than just one blanket tag covering everything from full-blooded siblings to step or even background/side characters, then the confusion would vanish.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, this girl had no makeup most of the time, everybody in high school was chasing her.

Now she is in her 30's, and I saw her a few months back, and she looks almost the same, kind of crazy.
good genes. some look young even when they are on their 40s.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Off topic but I am so sorry about your late wife. I hope you've been able to find some measure of peace and happiness.

Reactions: afterlights

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Good for you man, I know what it means when you go out with a pretty wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
I've only played the male MC and was anxiously awaiting the next update, but now I realize I have a whole other game to play. Nice.

Either way, I am a huge fan of the wetness and orgasms in this game. They look much more real than most other AVNs IMO. Some of them don't even try. "Oh wow you're so wet." Looking at the game they look the same as they did before they were "wet", so kudos to recreation. That can't be easy to achieve.
The game gets updates at a snail's pace. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fancy seeing some of my bros here
I count at least three so far. It's party time.

Anyways this is an interesting game isn't it guys?
I don't really like the mc but the girls are awesome.

• Hey there
Reactions: shitass1001

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is not cummy kisses

3/10 joshy rating.
I wouldn't rate it that low bro.
More like a 7/10

I have played games I like more.
But I have also played games that I wouldn't piss on to save if they were on fire.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes