Oct 22, 2017
I only recently tried out Bad Memories, but I have to agree, nice game. I'm really curious about what happened to the one girl. Mysteries like that with a good story hook me usually.
If you like mysteries, did you try The Intoxicating Flavor? In case you didn't, give it a try. :) - Just a warning though - The developer had some problems with proofreaders at the beginning. The English gets better along the way, though.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If you like mysteries, did you try The Intoxicating Flavor? In case you didn't, give it a try. :) - Just a warning though - The developer had some problems with proofreaders at the beginning. The English gets better along the way, though.
ALOT better actually, it was pretty terrible in the beginning, almost threw in the towel but I'm glad I didn't cause The intoxicating Flavor is one of the best AVNs I've played.

NiceGuyEurope

Oct 22, 2018
I must be damm stupid. i cant find a way to run the 0,7,1 version, do i put the files over the old version ? Game is 1.84 Gb when unpack

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But i cant find the *.EXE file to start the game, its not there like in the old version :-(
Either you downloaded a weird archive, or some antivirus of yours removed the exe for some reason. Wouldn't be the first time come proteciton software mistakenly considered a Renpy game as a trojan.

NiceGuyEurope

Oct 22, 2018
Either you downloaded a weird archive, or some antivirus of yours removed the exe for some reason. Wouldn't be the first time come proteciton software mistakenly considered a Renpy game as a trojan.
Got it from MEGA, Its the first tima a game wont work for me :-( The other versions working fine.

NerB1E

Jun 28, 2021
looks like an antivirus strike, the files linked here are all including the exe file.
It seems so. I am sure that it is antiviruse's work. He just needs to allow exe file in security settings after downloading, so antivirus will not delete it.
When my antivirus trying to delete some files, which are not dangerous I just allow them in settings.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
OK so someone explain to me why this wont run now based on the following reason...i moved my adult games from my old 2TB SSD onto my new 6TB external and now i get an error to do with my Forza Horizon 5 install (see attached pic)
this is noth the place to ask for help with steam games

Reactions: Ilhares

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Didn't say it was try reading properly
First of all, try writing properly and people will understand you better, the way you wrote it made it a bit unclear wether it was related to BM or not.
Second: the game uses the steam api and it looks like something got messed up during the copy process. Simply reinstalling the game should fix it.

Reactions: Rutonat

NerB1E

Jun 28, 2021
First of all, try writing properly and people will understand you better, the way you wrote it made it a bit unclear wether it was related to BM or not.
Second: the game uses the steam api and it looks like something got messed up during the copy process. Simply reinstalling the game should fix it.
dawsonicus2020 if you had saves, then just export them from the game folder and after reinstalling import it back.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes