recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If it were just his exe's missing, I would say that is probably right, but the *.sh, *.py and *png files are also missing

I don't think this is the work of an antivirus.
He has all the folders, but nothing outside of them... which is the following files...

View attachment 1728310
Only one of which is an exe which a virus checker would remove, but a virus checker wouldn't touch the other non-exe files.
depending on the program, some remove python files as well, some even images if they're connected to a program they "recognize" as virus.

May 14, 2020
First of all, try writing properly and people will understand you better, the way you wrote it made it a bit unclear wether it was related to BM or not.
Second: the game uses the steam api and it looks like something got messed up during the copy process. Simply reinstalling the game should fix it.
Reinstall doesnt do anything , same issue persists

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No idea then tbh, maybe steam registered the new location and somehow mixed the id's in it's database, but that's just a guess, I've never heard of, nor seen such an error.
Wait if you need the Steam files in a zip I can attach those for you. The files in the folder not the subfolders.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You do know that some filehosts used on F95 use popups and redirects right? Which is why most of us use blockers like ad blocker - stands - ublock - ghostery. Anonfile uses popups and I think redirects Filesupload uses a coinhive miner Racaty uses shady ads Mixdrop has popup ads and I think redirects.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for offer but i have removed the game and won't bother no more,something doesn't smell right
You do realize that's a problem only you have, right ? So implying the files are potentially harmfull when you have one case out of go-figure-how-many...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You do realize that's a problem only you have, right ? So implying the files are potentially harmfull when you have one case out of go-figure-how-many...
Yeah weird.

My Steam works rather smoothly. I have used that for the game since Steam launch.

PEACE

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What the fuck is shady about dikgames?! Have you even LOOKED at this site?! It's one of the best sites I have found for finding good Visual Novels and containing links to a wider variety of sources for not only the games, but also walkthroughs and patches.

F95 uses the EXACT SAME FILEHOSTS as they do!!!

Piss off, you're either a troll or you're just plain ignorant. I've dealt with you before.
Keep calm, no reason to get aggressive. Also, I just had a look at the site (first time I've heard about it) and all the links are copy n paste from here (including the walkthrough and mod), they even have the old - defunct - nopy links^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't use it then. I will, and others may be interested. but many links are shared around different sites. If you think many are copy and pasted from here, that only backs up what I said about them using the same file hosts (and same files).

You're bound to find some dead links. Found a few dead links on this site as well, shit happens. Nothing "SHADY" about that site though so no, I won't "keep calm".

Oh, and I found bad memories via that site, so be thankful. Anyhow, I think I'll unwatch this page, have a good one.
Dude, everyone is free to use whatever site pleases them, I don't care at all, all I was saying is that there's no reason to freak about his comment and that "your" site is simply copying the content of f95.
Don't get so upset about a stupid comment, nobody is attacking you or anything.

Reactions: El Tanque

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Dude, everyone is free to use whatever site pleases them, I don't care at all, all I was saying is that there's no reason to freak about his comment and that "your" site is simply copying the content of f95.
Don't get so upset about a stupid comment, nobody is attacking you or anything.
I deleted my posts, including the offensive link. Problem solved.

May 14, 2020
You do realize that's a problem only you have, right ? So implying the files are potentially harmful when you have one case out of go-figure-how-many...
Dude i never said fuck all about harmful files i said something doesnt smell right and i was referring to my PC i dunno whats going on but Bad Memories worked fine then all of a sudden wont run and shows error to do with a file for another game , a proper paid for game to be precise...so thats that...end of , no more need to carry it on

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
That sounds like you have files from a different game in your game folder or something then. Because you shouldn't be getting any errors for a different game when playing this game unless there are files from the other game in the bad memories game folder.

May 14, 2020
That sounds like you have files from a different game in your game folder or something then. Because you shouldn't be getting any errors for a different game when playing this game unless there are files from the other game in the bad memories game folder.
Nope checked , plus i havnt even gotten round to reinstalling steam since i reinstalled new SSD so who knows but doesnt matter no more

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure if Reaction (=Recreation)has already shared this information already here but just in case:
E: Sorry my bad!

Quick update:
Almost 400 render done, all animations done.
As I said before, this is going to be a shorter update, I expect to get roughly 500 +/- render done overall.

With that said:
Have a great one ;)

---------

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes