RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The game looks promising, just ask for one thing, pls do a android version, no need be compressed, a lot of people like to play in their phone this days, I am one of them.
I know some people requested a android, and a mac version, so i'll look into it ! :)

Hey, thanks for the reply so fast, i'm happy to hear that, and i'm looking foward for this game (with more history), also did you have plans to increase the fetish list? (not gonna lie that i'm looking for a good titjob or footjob with Illonia). I wish you the best for the game dev, is nice for a change to see some good devs here.
Yeah, the fetish list will grow more and more as i advance, depending of what i want to add, and what my supporters want to see ^^ And thanks, i do my best to do good work and answer the people here :)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I loved the demo specially since body modification and futa are two of my favorite fetishes, hopefully we can see some futa content next update!

on a side note I have a question will there be any futa x futa content in the future?

Last edited:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks ! And yeah, when i'll add the futa transformation later, you can excpect to see a futa x futa ;)

Overlorddark

Sep 5, 2018
I have some questions
1 The next update how much scene added?
2 Hilda added or later update added?
3 Added hard enemy pl:goblin boss more hp,attack and special skill?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The first release will have 2 new ennemies (kind of), so a 4 new combat scenes, plus one scripted scene. Hilda will be added way later, sadly. don't think she'll appear until v0.3 or 0.4. There will be boss yes. Not a goblin boss for now, but maybe later

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Cool demo ! I love light hearted body modification and its not the most common theme. I hope there won't be to much defeate content because I tend to avoid those.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, there'll be one defeat scene with each enemy, that's all. But the "winning" scene will multiply when i'll add other transformations ;)

Reactions: AlexTorch

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
breasts are way to big and name makes it seem like scat, but seriously those breasts look like they will blow up decrease the size it is not sey at all if I wanted them that big irl I would just buy a beach ball

prezs

Apr 22, 2019
Cool game but I'm concerned with the scale. I don't know how many interactions there are planned but it could quickly get out of hand. Lets consider only Lothar:
(3 different cocks) * (all possible combinations of modifications [bimbo/tits/nipples/futa] = 2^4 = 16) * (10 enemies) * (5 images per scene) = 2400 images
And it grows x2 for each additional transformation. Maybe you should consider limiting some characters to have permanent traits e.g. one is always futa/bimbo, one has huge tits etc.
I don't want to be too picky from the artistic point of view but the fuckable nipples seem weirdly thin and not made out of flesh. I would expect them to be more meaty then stretch when fucked.
Still not enough stripper style 9in+ platforms even in a bimbo game :cry: (and by not enough I mean basically none)
I think I've also found a bug with transformations but I'm not sure how to reproduce. I could for example do tits and nipples on Illonia and then bimbo wouldn't work. Another time I did bimbo first then neither tits nor nipples worked.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The "bug" you have is the way I deal with the scale. I know it's gonna growx bigger and bigger with avery transformation and enemies. That's why some combination aren't implented yet and some might never happen. For example, for Illonia, i haven't made a image with her in bimbo+fuckable nipples or bimbo+huge tits. So you can make that happenfor now, but I'll probably add it later. This I only need to make a part of the images, and not all ^^'

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone !

Here's a small update on the game state. I was supposed to release it next week, but my PC died this morning, and the reparation will take at least two weeks... So sadly the release will have to be delayed... For those who wants more detail about the current content of it, I made a public post on Suscribestar :

Also, here's a small tease and apology image. Eris tease bimbo.png

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, sadly I tried to check how to do an Android, or a Mac version, but I couldn't find an answer... If someone can help me with this, I'd gladly make it :)

Reactions: tyuiasdf
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes