RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, and I'm probably the one the more impatient about it, trust me xD If only that damnt PC could hang on one more week :'(

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah, and I'm probably the one the more impatient about it, trust me xD If only that damnt PC could hang on one more week :'(
Does your PC not start up? I'm a Computer Technician, so I might be able to figure out the problem without physically being there to look at it.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I talked with a friend who's pretty good with computer too, but we didn't find a good reason (reinstalled windows, checked all drivers). from what I saw when bringing it to repair, it's probably a RAM problem, but they might be more. I let my PC there, so they have the time to make a complete check up.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I talked with a friend who's pretty good with computer too, but we didn't find a good reason (reinstalled windows, checked all drivers). from what I saw when bringing it to repair, it's probably a RAM problem, but they might be more. I let my PC there, so they have the time to make a complete check up.
Did you ever open the computer case and smell the hard drive? If there was a burnt type smell then your hard drive went kaput! That burnt smell could also happen to your memory or even the motherboard. Curious, what kind computer model was it and what version of Microsoft Windows were you using?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I opened it, cleaned it, and ckecked if eveything was working. The problem seems hat my RAm isn't really compatible with my processor :/ But anyway, I don't have now, so I have to wait until the reparator can fix it.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, since I only released a demo, it's normal it haven't got too much attetion ^^ But I have good hope for the first release ! :D

Cross23

Jun 11, 2020
Well, sadly I tried to check how to do an Android, or a Mac version, but I couldn't find an answer... If someone can help me with this, I'd gladly make it :)
Are u using renply?
I believe u know adn700, since u guys use the same assets for make the game he might can help u make a android version.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Are u using renply?
I believe u know adn700, since u guys use the same assets for make the game he might can help u make a android version.
Screw is using RPGMaker. By the way, don't try to push a game designer to do a android version. If you want it, then make it yourself or find someone who can do it. In some cases its a third party person who makes an android version of a game. This game is in the early stages, so the focus right now is to get the game going on windows platform.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, I would like to do an android version, as well as a MAC version, but I have no idea how, and I couldn't find anything to tell me how. Once again, if someone know how do to it with RPGM, i'm taking it.

Cross23

Jun 11, 2020
Well, I would like to do an android version, as well as a MAC version, but I have no idea how, and I couldn't find anything to tell me how. Once again, if someone know how do to it with RPGM, i'm taking it.
I find this topic on reddit idk if gonna help

Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Heya !!! Happy holidays !
Here are some small news about the situation and other infos (I made a new free tier for those who want to follow me even if they can't afford it)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, globally yes, as you could expect from a BETA. I just fixed some things and added some images here and there, as well as a secret place ;) And I'm uploading the full release here right now ! :D

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
the head of some women in this game is less than 10% the size of one of her tits.

i think that tells you all you need to know about this game.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes