RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does any one know where to find tis image (pic #13)? I've already have 20% completion in the artwork gallery, and I think this is the only one I missed. Missing image.jpg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, a list of the quests (i.e. text file directly extracted from the game version 0.03 ): for a total of 6 quests.

Notes (v0.03):
- The 6ieth quest is available only if you loose against the ogre; plus, it can't be finished in this version.
- Description, Objectives List and Rewards List display may depend of your progression in the quest and/or of your quest results.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwthename

Micahel

Jul 30, 2019
Can I learn "Die Motherfucker Die"? I already reached Lv 10, learned all the lower level skills, got enough gold, mastery and 2 fighter orbs, but the game won't allow me unlock this skill. Also, I have defeated Desiderius twice, but I don't get another battlemage orb like the first time. Is this a random drop? BTW, how do you ever finish the training dummy fight? Or is it just intended as a joke? View attachment 1713887
There are still 2 more skill on top

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks!! However, I did reach Level 10, and the screen below shows that I've used one orb for the skill "Focus Mastery". So it may actually be a bug? I've also attached the save below. The same problem occured for Illonia too, where I can't learn "Fiery Conclusion" with 1 battlemage orb (in a later save). BTW, I also found out that the focus mastery and warcry are already very effective in the boss fight against Diesiderius.
You need to scroll the skill tree up, there is at least 2 more skills that you can/need to take. Just like Survivor has arrow going downwards, the Berserk has arrow that goes upwards.

Karthos

Mar 29, 2022
So the forest riddle I thought i had it but i guess not I wanted to solve it myself here is what i thought it was.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Still no Hero come? Sad :(
I have no idea of how to make one sadly :/ If someone finds me a good tutorial, i'll be happy to try ;)
There are still 2 more skill on top
You need to scroll the skill tree up, there is at least 2 more skills that you can/need to take. Just like Survivor has arrow going downwards, the Berserk has arrow that goes upwards.
Ah yeah, here's the explanation. And yeah, for some reason, the plugin decides to give a weird display, hiding the top line. I've spent a few hours trying to fix this when I implemented it, but without good results :/

So the forest riddle I thought i had it but i guess not I wanted to solve it myself here is what i thought it was.
You're pretty close, it's just not a healing potion you need to drink against Eris ;)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I am very happy with the latest update we finally get some futa content, I really love Fridas character shes my favorite character so far for obvious reasons.

I am really loving the game so far its very fun doesn't take itself too seriously and its not super grindy either.

Keep up the good work dev rooting for you, I also hope you got more futa content planned for the upcoming updates, hopefully we can use the cock growth spell on some of the non futa females.

The futa pics are awesome addition to tease future stuff, but nothing beats animated futa scenes like the Frida one it was amazing.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Could someone tell me what I have to do to activate the skill tree.
The skill tree is accessible from the start. It's just that some higher tier skills for Lothar are hidden at the start. Just progress in the story to unlock those too.

I am very happy with the latest update we finally get some futa content, I really love Fridas character shes my favorite character so far for obvious reasons.

I am really loving the game so far its very fun doesn't take itself too seriously and its not super grindy either.

Keep up the good work dev rooting for you, I also hope you got more futa content planned for the upcoming updates, hopefully we can use the cock growth spell on some of the non futa females.

The futa pics are awesome addition to tease future stuff, but nothing beats animated futa scenes like the Frida one it was amazing.
Well, i'm really happy to hear that ! I really like futa content and i wanted to add it as soon as possible (but still have it make sense, not just as a random scene). So yeah, you can expect a lot more futa content in the incoming versions ;)
And i'm glad you liked the animation ! I wanted to give a try at making a fully animated scene, and i hope it's worth the effort i put into it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jusis Albarea

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
The skill tree is accessible from the start. It's just that some higher tier skills for Lothar are hidden at the start. Just progress in the story to unlock those too.

Well, i'm really happy to hear that ! I really like futa content and i wanted to add it as soon as possible (but still have it make sense, not just as a random scene). So yeah, you can expect a lot more futa content in the incoming versions ;)
And i'm glad you liked the animation ! I wanted to give a try at making a fully animated scene, and i hope it's worth the effort i put into it ^^
Awesome I'm glad you plan on adding more futa as someone who loves futa content its very hard to find good futa games with the kind of proportions your game provides so that puts my worries to rest, yeah the 2 Frida animations where top tier loved them, good luck dev ill be cheering you on on your future endeavors cant wait for your next update.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Great Progress so far!
I really liked Eris shes the best girl by far would love to see her growing a cock like the animation you put on your
twitter of her or like on the tittle screen of the game I want to see some futanari sex Eris action.

Reactions: Screwthename
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes