RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey there everyone ! I hope you're enjoy the update !
And time to answer all the questions !

Is there any animations?
Not new one in this update, but animation is something I'm trying to learn more. And since my suscribers voted to see more, you can excpect some more soon ;)

Do people really like galaxy sized tits that much?
Yes ! A lot !
And who don't like it are warned of by the preview pictures, so if it's not your thing, well, just go play some other games.

View attachment 1867693
Although, unfortunately, this one isn't in any hurry.
I agree xD But hey, changing models every two updates isn't a viable way to make a lot of content ;) But I have palns for that ;)

lol. Is this a third boob in the middle, between the other two giant boobs, one being held up by a giant ogre horse penis? Or is she just ogre pregnant?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1732491_Elle_x_illo_X_Ogre_1.png
A big belly full of cum !

Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [0.04] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (2.7 GB/ 459 MB) :WorkUpload, ,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 1.9.4
Image Quality: 75%.
Thanks !!! You are a hero !!!

How to defeat the ogre with spells?
It's a tricky fight, use a few potions and i'd recommend being level 5/6. But it can be done.

I'm an android user, I can't see the quest, when I see the quest it only looks like a black box without writing, how to solve this?
Yeah, sadly it's a bug for the android version. I don't really know what's causing it, probably the quest book plugin. I don't know how it can be fixed now, but i'll try to give it a look when i have time.

Is the skill tree fixed in this version? It still blocks me from learning "Die Motherfucker Die".
The skill tree was never broken. There's just another line on top that's hidden when opening the skill tree. i have no idea why, but I couldn't make it look normal :/ There's two more skills on to pof "offensive training" and "heavy strike", just use the arrow keys to go higher.

small update but a good one really enjoyed the futa scene it was really good
Thanks a lot !!! :D I'm really happy to hear it !!!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hey there everyone ! I hope you're enjoy the update !
And time to answer all the questions !

Not new one in this update, but animation is something I'm trying to learn more. And since my suscribers voted to see more, you can excpect some more soon ;)

Yes ! A lot !
And who don't like it are warned of by the preview pictures, so if it's not your thing, well, just go play some other games.

I agree xD But hey, changing models every two updates isn't a viable way to make a lot of content ;) But I have palns for that ;)

A big belly full of cum !

Thanks !!! You are a hero !!!

It's a tricky fight, use a few potions and i'd recommend being level 5/6. But it can be done.

Yeah, sadly it's a bug for the android version. I don't really know what's causing it, probably the quest book plugin. I don't know how it can be fixed now, but i'll try to give it a look when i have time.

The skill tree was never broken. There's just another line on top that's hidden when opening the skill tree. i have no idea why, but I couldn't make it look normal :/ There's two more skills on to pof "offensive training" and "heavy strike", just use the arrow keys to go higher.

Thanks a lot !!! :D I'm really happy to hear it !!!
No Problem,Thanks your for this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Maybe if you add one more line to the top with a placeholder skill, that one will end up hidden instead. Just a guess, and it's an ugly hack but better than wasting hours on a minor issue.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
That is a pretty good idea !
I'll give it a try !
I'll also have to make sure it doesn't destroy the saves :/

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nice comment it contributes nothing to the thread other than making you sound like a whiny baby,

If you don't like the content then don't play nobody is forcing you its that simple no need to be toxic and behave like a 12 year old.
The main problem with that kind of comment is that there is absolute zero constructive criticism...if was something like "hey, did you have plans to put smaller boobs", it was ok, but just saying "tits too big (n)" don't help in anything. People need to learn that in the end the guy that choose what he like or not to put in the game is the dev, is his game, if there is somenthing that someone don't like, give a constructive criticism, and if that is somenthing that the dev don't like, just wish good luck and move on, there is more than 3k games here, just go look for another one.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I usually am not to crazy about very big members but this game has been a surprise to me. Solid gameplay and great scenes (futa ones are my favourite). Best thing is that unlike most rpgm games, the questlog is incredibly easy to follow which makes the experience better.
Well, I'm glad to hear it ! I know the kinks are pretty niche and won't be to everyone's tastes, but it's great to hear some constructed feed back like this instead of "tits too big". And yeah, I find it important to have a good gameplay part ! I've played quite a lot of games and I'm trying to have a good balance between lewd and gameplay, as well as avoid too much grind, and wandering on the map without knowing what to do. It's not perfect, of course, cause it's really hard to make a perfect balance, but i'm trying !

screwthename There's futa on male?
Not really planned no, it's not really a kink of mine. But it might change in time, who knows ? But don't expect it soon.

The main problem with that kind of comment is that there is absolute zero constructive criticism...if was something like "hey, did you have plans to put smaller boobs", it was ok, but just saying "tits too big (n)" don't help in anything. People need to learn that in the end the guy that choose what he like or not to put in the game is the dev, is his game, if there is somenthing that someone don't like, give a constructive criticism, and if that is somenthing that the dev don't like, just wish good luck and move on, there is more than 3k games here, just go look for another one.
Well, you said everything here, no need for me to add anything ! Thanks a lot, it's always a pleasure to see there are people mindful of the situation !

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Oh, damn ! I'll look into it !
I added this one just before the release, and apparently i fucked up somewhere ^^
Thanks for the report !

Reactions: adn700

Zachpo

Jun 16, 2022
Where is the withered tree? I tried fighting Eris 3 times and drunk the kawa thing, but I can't seem to find the withered tree

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just started playing, very fun game. Love the combat twist and the options to defeat enemies with sex skills rather than combat skills. Even the big tiddies are fun.

• Red Heart

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
i dont know if this was supose to happen l but I went up to big tree area from intro and the fairy appears and act like I brought her to tree but that was first time I saw her

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Where is the withered tree? I tried fighting Eris 3 times and drunk the kawa thing, but I can't seem to find the withered tree
CHeck the crossroads maps ;)

Just started playing, very fun game. Love the combat twist and the options to defeat enemies with sex skills rather than combat skills. Even the big tiddies are fun.
Thanks a lot ! I hope you'll enjoy the rest of it !

i dont know if this was supose to happen l but I went up to big tree area from intro and the fairy appears and act like I brought her to tree but that was first time I saw her
Nah, that's definitively a bug... I'll have to look into it. Where in the story were you ?

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I had sleep with lady in tree house then unlock green area to right and was told fk off by bandit camp and then notice art book scroll and went looking around for them and that when i went to big tree

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I had sleep with lady in tree house then unlock green area to right and was told fk off by bandit camp and then notice art book scroll and went looking around for them and that when i went to big tree
update I had restarted since ogar beat me and didnt save so I guss first time i miss that area accross from bandit camp that had fairy and when I had went big tree area it had skip to part story were you brought her there in cutscean

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes