RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

zacman200

Sep 2, 2018
hey question, what else do you have to drink in the battle against eris in order to complete the riddle?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Woaw, it's been some time I haven't answered around here ! Well, time for a massive post !
Oh, and also, i'm currently working on 0.04, it should be out pretty soon, in one or two weeks.

Awesome I'm glad you plan on adding more futa as someone who loves futa content its very hard to find good futa games with the kind of proportions your game provides so that puts my worries to rest, yeah the 2 Frida animations where top tier loved them, good luck dev ill be cheering you on on your future endeavors cant wait for your next update.
Thanks a lot !!! More futa is on its way (not for 0.04 though, but in 0.05) ! I hope you'll like what's coming ;)

Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.03
from 2.47 GB to 400 MB
Pixeldrain

have a nice one ;)
You're a hero !!! Thanks a lot !!! I'd be interested to learn how you're doing so I can do it myself for the next times ! :D

Great Progress so far!
I really liked Eris shes the best girl by far would love to see her growing a cock like the animation you put on your
twitter of her or like on the tittle screen of the game I want to see some futanari sex Eris action.
Thanks a lot !!!
Well, maybe i'll do that at some point ! It's not planned right now, but it could be really nice indeed ;)

ลับลับคม Bimbo [v0.03]
อยากเซฟเกม and how to save the game
Well, sadly i do'nt know this language, but for saving, it's just a option in the menu ^^

well now this game is my jam, this goes onto a watchlist lul
Hehe, glad you liked it ;)

do people who play on android have the same problem? I opened the quest and got a black screen I'm confused what to do
View attachment 1802635
Yeah, i think it's a bug with the android port, I don't really know what's causing it :/ I'll try to look into it !

how do i save my game progress
Just go in the menu and there's a save option in it.

hey question, what else do you have to drink in the battle against eris in order to complete the riddle?
You have to drink a Kawa ;)

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I really enjoyed the futa sadly I read there wont be any more futa until 0.05 I guess ill just have to wait for that version to come out in a few months.

Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Awesome I'm glad you plan on adding more futa as someone who loves futa content its very hard to find good futa games with the kind of proportions your game provides so that puts my worries to rest, yeah the 2 Frida animations where top tier loved them, good luck dev ill be cheering you on on your future endeavors cant wait for your next update.
I really enjoyed the futa sadly I read there wont be any more futa until 0.05 I guess ill just have to wait for that version to come out in a few months.
Woooops, forget what i said, there is definitiveily futa content in 0.04 !
And 0.04 will be there in a week ;)

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Woooops, forget what i said, there is definitiveily futa content in 0.04 !
And 0.04 will be there in a week ;)
cheers mate that's good news your futa content is top notch its hard to find games like yours so I'm very pleased.
Hopefully in the future that one girl with the ginger hair can get some futa action like the animation where she grows a dong that I saw in your twitter shes pretty hot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [0.07] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (3.6 GB/ 444 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MaskDoo

Apr 19, 2022
I'm an android user, I can't see the quest, when I see the quest it only looks like a black box without writing, how to solve this?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks!! However, I did reach Level 10, and the screen below shows that I've used one orb for the skill "Focus Mastery". So it may actually be a bug? I've also attached the save below. The same problem occured for Illonia too, where I can't learn "Fiery Conclusion" with 1 battlemage orb (in a later save). BTW, I also found out that the focus mastery and warcry are already very effective in the boss fight against Diesiderius.
View attachment 1715232
Probably yeah :/ The skill tree was added in 0.02 and everything was working there, so I didn't checked it a lot for 0.03. I'll really have to look into it !
And damn, I see you've been playing a lot to get all this money and all xD
Is the skill tree fixed in this version? It still blocks me from learning "Die Motherfucker Die".

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes