RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 16, 2022
Ntr but has harem in future tags.??
How can you have a harem when your girls fuck other's?
Ntr is it avoidable?
Just asking so I can either play and enjoy or move on to something that doesn't force me into things I don't like

Thank you for your time
Hmm Well its like the game called "Roundscape Adorevia" The girls not even yours, but you can do stuff with them.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hmm Well its like the game called "Roundscape Adorevia" The girls not even yours, but you can do stuff with them.
Thanks he's got harem in future tags that's not a harem, guess I'll move on I'm not big on spending my actual time playing just so someone else can have sex with the girls not my kinda reward for spending my time playing

Thank you for your time :)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Sorry can you tell me how much off the content is the girls with someone else compared to the girls with mc?
Also guessing it's not avoidable but forced?

Again thank you for your time

Aug 16, 2022
Sorry can you tell me how much off the content is the girls with someone else compared to the girls with mc?
Also guessing it's not avoidable but forced?

Again thank you for your time
Hmm if you have played "Roundscape Adorevia" you can tell the similars, Like every Scene decision you make have not much impact or consequences. You can avoid everything to just declined. The only down side is you will not see that scenes. i dont know how much content there is because i havent played the game.
i mean MC named like this "Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery" Do you know what Bimbo means ? lol clearly the mc deserves some ntr's, And the game looks comedy, so i didnt play just browsing.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I am sane and these are to big. I find them disgusting to be honest, but I don't have the big boob fetish.. It's ok to like them, but don't think everyone will.
To my knowledge there is a very finneky balance that need to be maintained, so that even the biggest boobs look good.
Read me out.
Boobs cannot be bigger/wider than the hips+thighs+butt-cheeks combo, okay?
Nipples and vaginas have to become bigger overall and darker, to imply well-usedness.
Vaginas also cannot be wider than the thighs, there's a 2d game that made the mistake, don't repeat it.

Female needs to have long hair (below the shoulder blades at minimum), so that you can pull on it and exert control.
Futa can have short hair, as they're predominantly considered to be males with boobs and vaginas.

If a dick is expected to go all the way in a hole, it cannot be longer than the upper half of the leg.
Reason is, if it doesn't bloat above the rib-cage, it goes under it, crushing the heart and lungs,
and the womb cannot fold downwards to contain the sperm.

But god, does the dev have some nice renders. balls are always well balanced to look imposing, but not overbearing, I love that, for both the MC and the futas. :3

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to unlock the scenes with multiple possibilities like the one with the goblins at the beginning? I'm talking about the ogre scene, let's say I beat it without sacrificing the girl or depending on the hunter, you lose access to those scenes.

Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone have a save right after killing the ogre without sacrificing the girl? I managed to kill him, but then I surrendered to the training dummy for some god damn reason and now I can't seem to beat him another time.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I get these two pics? The gnome merchant just kept replying that "Woops! There seems to be a problem here. I don't have such pic..."

Pics.jpg

Last edited:

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
One small suggestion, I kinda wish that when you buy pictures from the gnome merchant you will see in the list which ones you already bought, like a dollar sign before the title or whatever. So you don't try to buy pictures you already have (unless you want to).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I get these two pics? The gnome merchant just kept replying that "Woops! There seems to be a problem here. I don't have such pic..."

View attachment 2010748
A minor bug in the game for this version 0.05, indeed.

You can buy them only if you met the Sylph for the first time. If you've -probably- used an old game save file, in which you've already met her, you can't buy them.

Well, until a fix is available, or if you manually patch your own game save file (caution: it could lead to unpredictable results and ruin your game save file if you are not familiar with this kind of manipulation): set the general switch 72 (i.e. "Sylph met") to True.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes