RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
After heard the first battle music in the game it get me hyped about this project. Surely the dev has a taste. Blizzard has gone so why not use a misson theme song for battle music. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
GOD DAMN !!!
For some reason, I didn't had any notification to say people were talking on this thread...
Sorry if I didn't answer, I usually try to be more active around here !
Well, time to answer a bunch of questions and all !

no new futa this update shame I just want to be able to give that one ginger girl a cock hehe I wonder if the dick spell will be usable on the girls in the future
Yup, no futa for this update, sorry ! There'll be more in the next one though ;)
As for having a way to give cock to any girls, it's more than planned ;) Just not on top of my prority list for now.

Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.05] [Screwthename]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 378 MB

WINDOWS: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot !!!

Ntr but has harem in future tags.??
How can you have a harem when your girls fuck other's?
Ntr is it avoidable?
Just asking so I can either play and enjoy or move on to something that doesn't force me into things I don't like

Thank you for your time
So the idea is that depending of your action ,the girls won't fuck others. You might encounter some when they're fucking someoene else (the elfs for example), but from there you can make sure they only fuck with you. The comabt scene only trigger if you're using the right ransformations (so don't use those) and when you're defeated. And You'll have to take down the ogre in a regular fight. And from there there's a "fidelity" stat with every girl. If it goes high enough, they won't have random events and all with other characters (There's no such scenes yet though).

Sorry can you tell me how much off the content is the girls with someone else compared to the girls with mc?
Also guessing it's not avoidable but forced?

Again thank you for your time
There's a good part. Most of the scripted scenes you'll have will be the MC with other girls, according you make the right choices (saving the elf from the goblin first and taking down the ogre in combat without transformations). Combat and defeat scenes against the male bandit and the goblin won't be to your tastes though ^^ In the future I'll see how it goes, I want to make a harem path (a lot of people requested it), but it'll be moer challenging and might have less content (since you'll probably get the scenes anyway if you're playing without caring who fucks who, and you'll get the others on top of that).
Hope this helps !

To my knowledge there is a very finneky balance that need to be maintained, so that even the biggest boobs look good.
Read me out.
Boobs cannot be bigger/wider than the hips+thighs+butt-cheeks combo, okay?
Nipples and vaginas have to become bigger overall and darker, to imply well-usedness.
Vaginas also cannot be wider than the thighs, there's a 2d game that made the mistake, don't repeat it.

Female needs to have long hair (below the shoulder blades at minimum), so that you can pull on it and exert control.
Futa can have short hair, as they're predominantly considered to be males with boobs and vaginas.

If a dick is expected to go all the way in a hole, it cannot be longer than the upper half of the leg.
Reason is, if it doesn't bloat above the rib-cage, it goes under it, crushing the heart and lungs,
and the womb cannot fold downwards to contain the sperm.

But god, does the dev have some nice renders. balls are always well balanced to look imposing, but not overbearing, I love that, for both the MC and the futas. :3
This looks like a reasoning based on logic and science, and we don't do that around here :p
More honestly, I agree that there have to be part of a balance, but having some extreme part can be fun too, as long you don't abuse it. And hon,estly, I don't follow any logic, I just go with "yup, I like this design" ^^

is there a quest to kill the ogre , i know where he is but cant get there to kill him ????
Go talk with your master, you'll then access another part of the forest, and will have a few things to do there.

Is it possible to unlock the scenes with multiple possibilities like the one with the goblins at the beginning? I'm talking about the ogre scene, let's say I beat it without sacrificing the girl or depending on the hunter, you lose access to those scenes.
Yes and now. The goblin scne will be available in the gallery with all of its variants, but for the post-ogre fight scene, you'll only unlock the scene of the path you've done. I'm gonna work on a way to unlock scene in the gallery even if you never saw those.

Does anyone have a save right after killing the ogre without sacrificing the girl? I managed to kill him, but then I surrendered to the training dummy for some god damn reason and now I can't seem to beat him another time.
It wasn't due to fighting the dummy, it's just that you can do this fight once, and you'll have different path depending on the result. I guess I'll make a way to make obvious that you should save before it ^^

How do I get these two pics? The gnome merchant just kept replying that "Woops! There seems to be a problem here. I don't have such pic..."

View attachment 2010748
You should be able to get them after encountering sylph, but like someone said before, there's a small big if you're using an old save. I'll fix everything in the next version ;)

I am curious, does anyone know what program and/or models are used to create the renders in this game?
DAZ for the programm, as for the models it's a big mix of a lot of assets ^^

One small suggestion, I kinda wish that when you buy pictures from the gnome merchant you will see in the list which ones you already bought, like a dollar sign before the title or whatever. So you don't try to buy pictures you already have (unless you want to).
I know it would be easier for you, but sadly it can't be done :/ I've now changed the system a little so that if you buy the first two peages, they will dissapear from the options, and so on. But that's already quite a lot of code, and I really can't do better sadly :/

how do i get eris threesome?
Go train with her, use Bimbofication on her, Chest expansion on Illonia and Cock growth on yourself ;)

You should train with her and Illonia in the tower and win if I'm not mistaken...
Nah, it's just using transformations ^^

A minor bug in the game for this version 0.05, indeed.

You can buy them only if you met the Sylph for the first time. If you've -probably- used an old game save file, in which you've already met her, you can't buy them.

Well, until a fix is available, or if you manually patch your own game save file (caution: it could lead to unpredictable results and ruin your game save file if you are not familiar with this kind of manipulation): set the general switch 72 (i.e. "Sylph met") to True.
Yeah, thanks a lot for noticing ! I'll fix this in the next veersion so that everyone can access it. But basically it's because I added a switch that triggers when you meet sylph, because before I messed up with my variables, meaning that if you went to the map she's on and went back, it would consider you already met her, so you would unlock pics with her, and even more troublesome, have half of the discussion with her in the glade (and the scenes after) trigger automatically, even if you didn't met her ^^'
So yeah, another small mistake from my part, will be fixed next update (the switch will be activated automatically when talking to the gnome if you reached far enough).

im not sure if i hit all the content, i completed 5 quest, is there any more after that?
You might be done with all the quests (there's a 6th one, but it's only if you loose against the ogre, and you can't finish it yet). Althoughg there's quite a lot of scenes that happens at random and all, so maybe you haven't seen all of those ^^ ELse yeah, you're done with the main content.

How do I win against the orge? or I'm supposed to lose cause everytime he "send you to poundtown", he oneshotted me.
There's two options to win against him.
1/ Use your transformations (cock doubling on him and bimbofication on Illonia), you'll have a scene of Illonia with Him, and you're done.
2/If you don't want to have Illonia fuck with the ogre, you'll have to fight him in the more classical way. It's a pretty though fight, and it's timed (the more the fight goes on, the stronger he gets, and after turn 10 he shouls one-shot you). Train a little, and don't foget to use your potions !

After heard the first battle music in the game it get me hyped about this project. Surely the dev has a taste. Blizzard has gone so why not use a misson theme song for battle music. Keep up the good work.
Ahah, thanks a lot ! :D Yup, good music is important :p

i dont have elf rescue but i think that because i beat the ogre
Yup, exactly !

Well, I think that's it for all those questions ! Again, sorry, I didn't had the notif and was dumb enough to not check x(
I hope i've helped you, and if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer !
Also I think I'm gonna work on a walkthrough, it should help quite a lot !

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]
Yeah, thanks a lot for noticing ! I'll fix this in the next veersion so that everyone can access it. But basically it's because I added a switch that triggers when you meet sylph, because before I messed up with my variables, meaning that if you went to the map she's on and went back, it would consider you already met her, so you would unlock pics with her, and even more troublesome, have half of the discussion with her in the glade (and the scenes after) trigger automatically, even if you didn't met her ^^'
So yeah, another small mistake from my part, will be fixed next update (the switch will be activated automatically when talking to the gnome if you reached far enough).
[...]
Thanks for your answer :) .

Yes, I know it's not easy to deal with all the possible cases in a role-playing game: Keep up the good work !

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I like the game. I Enjoy outrageous proportions like this when it comes to animated things, In real life no but animated or drawn yes. And if you go in this game and are surprised by the proportions that's your own fault it says it in the title, the summary, and the banner says it all. If you don't like that stuff move on. But overall I enjoyed the game and sex scenes and I look forward to future stuff.

For the Dev: I hope we are gonna be able to fuck Frida, I love being able to dom futa's there's not enough male on futa dom in my opinion and there should be more. I'm pretty sure the dev is gonna have Frida join our group and I hope we are able to establish the pecking order with my boy Lothar on top and the only dick this group needs. Like maybe something similar to what happened with the Ogre where we fight Frida and if we win we the one true dick and if we lose than we not the one true dick, or it could just be a choice of if you want to se her fuck other if you don't want to code all that. Just suggestions not demands.

TLDR: I just really want male on futa dom.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's been awhile since I played and I forget if we were able to have sex with the female bandits or how we did it (if we did).

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I like the game. I Enjoy outrageous proportions like this when it comes to animated things, In real life no but animated or drawn yes. And if you go in this game and are surprised by the proportions that's your own fault it says it in the title, the summary, and the banner says it all. If you don't like that stuff move on. But overall I enjoyed the game and sex scenes and I look forward to future stuff.

For the Dev: I hope we are gonna be able to fuck Frida, I love being able to dom futa's there's not enough male on futa dom in my opinion and there should be more. I'm pretty sure the dev is gonna have Frida join our group and I hope we are able to establish the pecking order with my boy Lothar on top and the only dick this group needs. Like maybe something similar to what happened with the Ogre where we fight Frida and if we win we the one true dick and if we lose than we not the one true dick, or it could just be a choice of if you want to se her fuck other if you don't want to code all that. Just suggestions not demands.

TLDR: I just really want male on futa dom.
Thanks a lot ! And yeah, I agree that no one should download this game not expecting huge proportions seeing the title, preview pics and all xD

There will definitively scene where you'll fuck frida yeah ;) Not planned for the next few versions though, but yeha, it's planned. You'll definitively have more interaction with frida later on, and that won't be the only futa you'll be able to fuck ;) Since it's not planned for real soon though, I'm not really thinking about how it'll go, but having a sort of dick contest could be fun yeah ^^
And don't worry, fel free to drop your ideas, I alaways read those. Might not make the cut to the game, But I'm always happy to see people sharing what they think could be cool ! :D

Thanks, I should keep better notes.
Yeah, it's gotten a little complex now ^^ I'll make a walkthrough for the next few versions ;)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
What a coincidence !
I wrote a devblog about it 30mins ago xD
The BETA should be released around the end of the week for my 10$ suscribers, and the full release (for the public too) should be there one week after ;)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes