RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What is "Tip book" and where to find it? Is it in the dialog with Desiderius?
BTW, who's the watcher?

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Pretty sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate a font-changing mod for this game.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
What is "Tip book" and where to find it? Is it in the dialog with Desiderius?
BTW, who's the watcher?
i think there's problem with it, and you can't unlock it on a old save :/ I'll have to look at this deeper :/
And the watcher is a secret character you can unlock, along the gallery, by doing a secret quest. Or just by interacting with the stone in the crossraod if you want a shortcut ^^

Pretty sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate a font-changing mod for this game.
Yeah, a lot of people agreed with you. That's why you can change the font in the options ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Muramasa0

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
don't they teach anatomy in schools anymore? or the laws of gravity, for heavens sake!?
You know that this is a fantasy game and not real life right? The the developer can choose if these things exist in his game or not, is HIS game and for me i'm already really grateful that the game have choices that change the outcome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
I tried to reinstall it from the original dowload but it didn't help. Is there something else I can do or its just not gonna work
Dunno. I've had this happen with RPGM games a few times, but reinstalling has always worked for me. Worst case scenario your (presumed) HDD is dying.

fasded

Sep 15, 2021
Dunno. I've had this happen with RPGM games a few times, but reinstalling has always worked for me. Worst case scenario your (presumed) HDD is dying.
Well I'm on android so its not the HDD problem for sure but its not like I can do anything I'll just wait for the new update and hope it will be fixed or something

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I can avoid the sex scenes of women who are with me with monsters or NPC.
Yeah, just don't use tranformations and don't loose ;. There's much less content though ^^'

Nice to see the animation quality improve. Keep it up! Now if only more content could magically appear faster :LOL:
Thanks a lot !!! :D
I'm always trying to improve ^^
And yeah, i'd love to have magic help to make more content too xD

You know that this is a fantasy game and not real life right? The the developer can choose if these things exist in his game or not, is HIS game and for me i'm already really grateful that the game have choices that change the outcome.
Exactly !
I'm still working on what I want to see as a game. i'm oen to things, of course, but hey, I love big boobs, so it's definitively gonna be about big boobs ! :D

Is there anything i can do when I encounter this bug? View attachment 2099850
Hmmm, that's weird. I guess it's because it didn't found the according image. WHich is normal since there's no image named like this, it's supposed to be "Ursula cock growth01". CHeck if you correctly have this image in the file, but it's weird to see these "%20" instead of space...

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
And here's the full save that have been asked for !
Full save
There's two save, the first one where you defeat the ogre, and the second where you were defeated.
Enjoy !
Been a very long time since I last checked this project, I'm glad it's still being worked on so actively.
In this post, the ogre you mean is the one that you catch having sex with an elf in the north part of the forest right? Trying to situate myself as I pick up on the game (and the save as well, thank you for it) again.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes