RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

prezs

Apr 22, 2019
A 2 MB png picture per frame. Not only you're limiting yourself to the amount of content you can put in but this game is going to be hundreds of GB's in size when completed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffry7977

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What do you need to do after defeating the ogre?

did the mail quest for the Witch in the woods
and the 2 quests for the Master.
but clueless now what to do.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
She's behind a barrier that has a couple requirements. The first is leveling to the point you can pass a level lock barrier so you can go see the witch. But honestly you don't need the fairy. There's a gnome trapped in the goblin cave that will sell fairy dust to you & there's a pickaxe in the MC's teacher's home you can use to free the gnome
Thanks! I have rescued the gnome, I didn't realise I could buy stuff from him.
I have unlocked the level and have seen the witch.

Last time I played this game I found the fairy in the now unlocked zone (where the witch is at) but now I can't, I've looked everywhere...
I guess I can go back to the cave and see if the gnome is still there (he shouldn't as he left if I recall correctly)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The gnome picture shop needs an update asap! The current way is too annoying given the number of current and predictable future pictures available.
The other route of the ogre fight is still closed in the recollection area, meaning that if you killed the ogre legit you still can't see the lose scenes.
Watching the female banding defeat scene at the recollection room causes a static image bug.
The picture shop is getting a little bit problematic, yeah. Sadly, I don't know how I can really fix it. making it a normal shop is even worse (that's what i did in the first few versions). The best I could do is : if you complete the first two pages of pic, they'll dissapear from the selction, same with the next two, and so on. But yeah, it's not optimal.

I want the full save
I'll put a full save when I'll have some time.

Visual representation of me waiting for more futa content
View attachment 2456863
Ahah, yeah, sadly I can't make a lot of scene at once, and I don't make just futa content ^^ But the next version will have a futa scene ;)

There are two or three pictures that the gnome sells but then says he doesn't have; is this normal?
Yup, there are a few like that. It's because you haven't met the characters present in the pics. Just continue with the quest and yu'll unlock them all ;)

Sweet new update. Oh but question for our dead dev, is there a way to get the next areas of the map or we stuck with everything you unlock for the oger quest
Nope, there's no new maps in these last updates. I'm focusing on developping what's happening around, with the characters already met ^^ But i'll expand when i'll develop more the story.

So glad to see the pregnancy tag!
But Id like the tits to be smaller than the womans head.
I wonder if thats an option.
Pregnancy is definticzly planned, even if not present for now. As for the boobs size, probably not. Maybe i'll make one or two characters with small bobos, but they'll be the exception. Cause I really like big boobas.

A 2 MB png picture per frame. Not only you're limiting yourself to the amount of content you can put in but this game is going to be hundreds of GB's in size when completed...
Yeah, I know. Sadly I have absolutly zero skill on that matter and have no idea on how to reduce the size of the game (except compressing, of course, but you loose a lot of quality too). If people have a solution to gain space without loosing quality, I'm all ears !

What do you need to do after defeating the ogre?

did the mail quest for the Witch in the woods
and the 2 quests for the Master.
but clueless now what to do.
Move around, check the girls, they all have a random scene where you can caught them masturbating. And the event for the rest of the story will trigger automatically after moving around at your bas. Then if yo uhave unlocked the gallery, go to sleep a few times ;)

Thanks! I have rescued the gnome, I didn't realise I could buy stuff from him.
I have unlocked the level and have seen the witch.

Last time I played this game I found the fairy in the now unlocked zone (where the witch is at) but now I can't, I've looked everywhere...
I guess I can go back to the cave and see if the gnome is still there (he shouldn't as he left if I recall correctly)
When you meet the fairy for the first time, she'll then move to the clearing north from the crossroads.
And the gnome is on the east part of the forest.

thelichking22

Aug 5, 2021
So, I think I found a bug. I was doing the challenge fight with Eris. I used the 'Right In the Knee' Special on her and she kind of..................never got back up. The fight kind of went on forever after that. At least, I think it did. I have no idea how much health she has to gauge if I was close or not. Or if I was just fighting someone with infinite health at that point.

Edit: Ok, so the fight didn't last forever. She still never got back up, which I find strange, and there was clearly supposed to be a point where I just straight up die if I took too long from the dialogue I was reading.

Last edited:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
So, I think I found a bug. I was doing the challenge fight with Eris. I used the 'Right In the Knee' Special on her and she kind of..................never got back up. The fight kind of went on forever after that. At least, I think it did. I have no idea how much health she has to gauge if I was close or not. Or if I was just fighting someone with infinite health at that point.

Edit: Ok, so the fight didn't last forever. She still never got back up, which I find strange, and there was clearly supposed to be a point where I just straight up die if I took too long from the dialogue I was reading.
Yeah, she had a lot of HP, and is a really difficult boss (at least, if she fight correctly...). I'll look into the skill, it's really weird. Thanks for the feedback ;)

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Got the spell combo to defeat the female bandit. Any ones the combination to defeat the male bandist and the goblins?

No matter, already found it. ;)

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Got the spell combo to defeat the female bandit. Any ones the combination to defeat the male bandist and the goblins?

No matter, already found it. ;)
I never figured out how to defeat the male bandit. Care to explain how? (in a spoiler)

Apr 2, 2020
Hello, your art is great! But i have a question: i beat the orc , met a fairy, trained with redhead, saw the elf transformed, is that all the quest the game had?

O_Dunne172

Aug 29, 2021
I have no idea of how to make one sadly :/ If someone finds me a good tutorial, i'll be happy to try ;)

Ah yeah, here's the explanation. And yeah, for some reason, the plugin decides to give a weird display, hiding the top line. I've spent a few hours trying to fix this when I implemented it, but without good results :/

You're pretty close, it's just not a healing potion you need to drink against Eris ;)
So just to make sure I understand the riddle properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm pretty sure I've completed all of this so I'm just confused.

Edit: Found it. Forgot to use the relax a bit skill. Found the problem.

Last edited:

O_Dunne172

Aug 29, 2021
Move around, check the girls, they all have a random scene where you can caught them masturbating. And the event for the rest of the story will trigger automatically after moving around at your bas. Then if yo uhave unlocked the gallery, go to sleep a few times ;)
Is there a minimum level requirement for this? I'm level 8 and nothing is happening

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes