BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I tried your save BangCityGuy it was working till you choose to hire the dragons to take out tiny Charles that part keeps looping the second time you go to dwayne no matter how much money you have it says you don't have enough money
You must have 10.000 in cash to hire the dragons. Please check this.
If it still does not help ..... savefile please.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah. I restarted the gameplay. Still Dwayne talking about someone fu.... Gina & mc have no problems. I hate ntr!!
& Why dwayne & his bitch's show unavoidable ???
Very very Disappointed. Bangcityguy.
Because things happen as they happen and the actors are who they are. Gina is a real bitch and Dwayne wanted to fuck Linda in earlier times. Player-settings will have an influence if Linda will be banged by dwayne in a later version.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is the most outgoing developer I've ever seen. He even fixes saves for people. It's a miracle...
Haha. No, i don't fix saves, but i need the saves to find out errors and bugs. I want this game work, even when the players do unexpected things. I play every version a dozends times before i release it but there are happen strange things when others plays it. Well. If you count every possible sequence of choosen clicks there are thousands or even million variants.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Then I might missread it. Edit: This is what I meant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right, this is wrong. I'll fix that and put it in the next patch or version.
But there will nothing happen. This is just a displayed text. So don't be affraid to see a naked guy humping Valerie when MC comes home.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
You are right, this is wrong. I'll fix that and put it in the next patch or version.
But there will nothing happen. This is just a displayed text. So don't be affraid to see a naked guy humping Valerie when MC comes home.
Its ok and if that happens I will put the guy on the basement cage xD

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Haha. No, i don't fix saves, but i need the saves to find out errors and bugs. I want this game work, even when the players do unexpected things. I play every version a dozends times before i release it but there are happen strange things when others plays it. Well. If you count every possible sequence of choosen clicks there are thousands or even million variants.
I think I saw that you were fixing someone's save. But in any case, I respect the fact that you communicate with the community:)

Reactions: Darklord_1965

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So done the threesome with Diane and fucked Val all over the house (except the livingroom at night) Is that everything up to date? Also where were the NTR scenes with Val? That shit doesn't freak me out because its a fucking game and I wanna see as much content as possible :D
most likely but that depends what's on to-do-list left?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
most likely but that depends what's on to-do-list left?
Well the to-do list shows Things you have to do and things you can do.
At the moment I still have the problem that the space in the to-do list is relatively limited and this to-do is still new in the game. So there will certainly be one or the other change here. That's why I also consider the feedback I receive and try to realize it in the game if i think its needed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well the to-do list shows Things you have to do and things you can do.
At the moment I still have the problem that the space in the to-do list is relatively limited and this to-do is still new in the game. So there will certainly be one or the other change here. That's why I also consider the feedback I receive and try to realize it in the game if i think its needed.
yea meant have to do, on some other games things to needed to do are behind "button" which frees space on game screen.

i think players asking if end of new content reached should post pic of that to-do list since it'd save yours and rest of repliers time.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You must have 10.000 in cash to hire the dragons. Please check this.
If it still does not help ..... savefile please.
I have $7336.5 the problem is this part loops here's my save
also here's my to do list and the objective to sneak into mom's room to look at the book doesn't complete it stays there after you look at the book

ff0fb03b9c4520392bbf23fe724f9b2d.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes