Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright, this is fascinating. You really managed to spend so much money?? Did you visit a hidden brothel? ;) :LOL:

edit 1) But i see whats the problem. really weird. well open concole and type currency = 15000
now theres enough cash to continue and break the loop.

I will look for a way to prevent the loop if a player doesnt have enough money. The honest way to would be: let the bitches make more shows for 2 weeks to save some money. But like i said before. Your savefile is unusal.
I did it but when I go to the map mc says I'm low on money I need to withdraw from the bank I have no money in there when I click cancel it won't let me continue it keeps saying to withdraw money

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I did it but when I go to the map mc says I'm low on money I need to withdraw from the bank I have no money in there when I click cancel it won't let me continue it keeps saying to withdraw money
uhm, i understand.
step by step: when you use that command there is 15000 cash in your wallet. (You will see that in the top bar of the screen)
Then you go to dwayne and pay him
now there is 5000 left. enough for thecomming days.
You play on and you will receive a sms from dwayne obout the job.
Now you are in the next chapter.

But I see there are more difficulties if you play on in other isisues. I will have to check this all again.

edit 1)
I will now use your savegame to test the whole game to the end and look for consequential errors and fix them.
Then I will test the whole game again with my own savegame to see if it still works with the standard gameplay.
Then I will publish a new fix.

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Bangcityguy. Before the rework, there was a switch to increase the event appearing time. It is not available now ???
Restarted the gameplay. Game feels like grindy without that switch

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Bangcityguy. Before the rework, there was a switch to increase the event appearing time. It is not available now ???
Restarted the gameplay. Game feels like grindy without that switch
It's still there. But it only appears when the photostudio sideplot is started late in game to decrease the time for biancas next call.

Reactions: Rory Smith

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I dont have a save but the MC said something about taking a shower after a date with Emma and even tho the batroom had the "!" on it the MC didnt want to take one BangCityGuy
True. i did fix that already too, and will publish a new fix-patch. This was a "manipulation-path" isue because MC provoces more help here.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Android port of
BangCity [v0.11]
Download:MEGA with incest patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
JeeVaNt. Likes to to know ; why u using "jm" as a backup folder ? Because it too will be gone of device is formatted. It is a disturbance rather than help. Waste of storage

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
JeeVaNt. Likes to to know ; why u using "jm" as a backup folder ? Because it too will be gone of device is formatted. It is a disturbance rather than help. Waste of storage
"jm" folder holds save files even when you uninstall a game after playing the current update of it . It automatically loads them when you download the next version port when it's released.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Fix number 3

I fixed the discused problems and tested the game form chapter 3 to the end. Following the "!" and the given hints as usual.

If someone really has problem to proceed because of an missing "Skip"-Button keep in mind:

This button is not displayed when there is something important to do. For example a date at this time or if Valerie wants MC to stay at home!
If you are really sure that you can not skip wrongly, then:
open console and type "skipactive = 1".
Attention: This is only valid for the current hour. The skipbutton is set automatically by the script!

It is theoretically possible that a skip button is missing if an event takes place delayed, for example a breakfast that should take place on Sunday morning is now on Tuesday morning.
I have checked these events again today and set it so that these are then adjusted to the actual weekday. But it could be that maybe an event is missing, even if I hope not.

Again: I checked every give save-file and mine and played them all to the end by following the "!".

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes