Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Fix number 3 mega.nz

I fixed the discused problems and tested the game form chapter 3 to the end. Following the "!" and the given hints as usual.

If someone really has problem to proceed because of an missing "Skip"-Button keep in mind:

This button is not displayed when there is something important to do. For example a date at this time or if Valerie wants MC to stay at home!
If you are really sure that you can not skip wrongly, then:
open console and type "skipactive = 1".
Attention: This is only valid for the current hour. The skipbutton is set automatically by the script!

It is theoretically possible that a skip button is missing if an event takes place delayed, for example a breakfast that should take place on Sunday morning is now on Tuesday morning.
I have checked these events again today and set it so that these are then adjusted to the actual weekday. But it could be that maybe an event is missing, even if I hope not.

Again: I checked every give save-file and mine and played them all to the end by following the "!".
Lot of problems even after rework !!
Skipping this update..... (Because of playing on Android, need full apk. It will be a waste of data). Not interested in downloading same version of not ntr free game 2 times.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
uhm, i understand.
step by step: when you use that command there is 15000 cash in your wallet. (You will see that in the top bar of the screen)
Then you go to dwayne and pay him
now there is 5000 left. enough for thecomming days.
You play on and you will receive a sms from dwayne obout the job.
Now you are in the next chapter.

But I see there are more difficulties if you play on in other isisues. I will have to check this all again.

edit 1)
I will now use your savegame to test the whole game to the end and look for consequential errors and fix them.
Then I will test the whole game again with my own savegame to see if it still works with the standard gameplay.
Then I will publish a new fix.
ok thanks

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
so far the game is working but I'm a bit stuck how do you train Tracy and Peggy I can't trigger that event
Edit: it triggered after I fucked Linda

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck here I think it's a loop after the long conversation in the kitchen I have no idea what to do nothing new triggers

147c1825e90ce993b57bfb9f8bd23363.png

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
BangCityGuy I do not know if it's my mistake or a problem in the game.

I started playing now, there at first when it comes back from the hardware store gets stuck at mother's house (Val);

Screenshot_1.png

I have already downloaded the last fix and applied a folder. I believe it was to appear the navigation menu now. But nothing happens, the game is not locked, I can go back, save, go to the game menu. Just do not leave that image.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
so far the game is working but I'm a bit stuck how do you train Tracy and Peggy I can't trigger that event
Edit: it triggered after I fucked Linda
The point is that you have to go to the webcamroom exactly at the time when they are there. That is:
tuesday evening
thursday late evening
That's why I gave you an additional entry from a conversation with Linda.

I haven't published a schedule for the webcamshows in the game here yet. It is possible that this will be revised in one of the next versions, when more scenes in the Gang-Hideout will be introduced.
However, since this is only an optional side mission that was not required at any point for advancing to another chapter, it is not that important.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Lot of problems even after rework !!
Skipping this update..... (Because of playing on Android, need full apk. It will be a waste of data). Not interested in downloading same version of not ntr free game 2 times.
Yes, as for the android versions, I can't help. Since I am not responsible for these. Maybe I'll find time to engage with android-ports and then create them myself.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy I do not know if it's my mistake or a problem in the game.

I started playing now, there at first when it comes back from the hardware store gets stuck at mother's house (Val);

View attachment 1298926

I have already downloaded the last fix and applied a folder. I believe it was to appear the navigation menu now. But nothing happens, the game is not locked, I can go back, save, go to the game menu. Just do not leave that image.
Does it happen in the prologue? There should be a menu!
Are you using PC/Mac or android?

Send my a savegame please

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Does it happen in the prologue? There should be a menu!
Are you using PC/Mac or android?

Send my a savegame please
Yes, it is well at the beginning. When the MC is coming back from the hardware store. When it is the first time you will enter navigation mode.

Use PC, Win10.

Smugcloth

Oct 20, 2017
Thought I missed something 100+ days and no tiny charles or date turns out game is bugged if you pick manipulate her so just pick the other option until fixed

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, it is well at the beginning. When the MC is coming back from the hardware store. When it is the first time you will enter navigation mode.

Use PC, Win10.
Just checked it and it works with all of my versions.
Well, i think i have to do some kind of workarround for it. Are you using a special language in windows?

For now you can use my savefile from day one just to play. Try it at least and lets see if you have similiar problems later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JC07

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Fix number 3 mega.nz

I fixed the discused problems and tested the game form chapter 3 to the end. Following the "!" and the given hints as usual.

If someone really has problem to proceed because of an missing "Skip"-Button keep in mind:

This button is not displayed when there is something important to do. For example a date at this time or if Valerie wants MC to stay at home!
If you are really sure that you can not skip wrongly, then:
open console and type "skipactive = 1".
Attention: This is only valid for the current hour. The skipbutton is set automatically by the script!

It is theoretically possible that a skip button is missing if an event takes place delayed, for example a breakfast that should take place on Sunday morning is now on Tuesday morning.
I have checked these events again today and set it so that these are then adjusted to the actual weekday. But it could be that maybe an event is missing, even if I hope not.

Again: I checked every give save-file and mine and played them all to the end by following the "!".
have fixed Vivian and Kim sex scenes? if i fuck both of them, i will get loops, and will never be able fuck Valery afterward.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes