Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Who is this? Mora? The freckles said yes but never seen her with her hair down before, and it was surprising to see her suddenly joining in the bed since we didn't get actual scene of her moving in to the house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who is this? Mora? The freckles said yes but never seen her with her hair down before, and it was surprising to see her suddenly joining in the bed since we didn't get actual scene of her moving in to the house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's Mora with her hair down. I agree it was a ilttle out left field when she showed up there....

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Damn I should read here more often, or at least read more than 3-4 pages back. :rolleyes:

Valeria is now a main LI...
So I have to start all over with her from the beginning, I owe her that much.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn I should read here more often, or at least read more than 3-4 pages back. :rolleyes:

Valeria is now a main LI...
So I have to start all over with her from the beginning, I owe her that much.
I hate this effing game!!!!

I want all my girls! How the hell am I supposed to choose???

Loved the update, gotta say Athena is nothing like I first thought in the beginning, love her sweet shy side :love:

Probably missed it but why the change in Zadie's model? Towards the end there she looked completely different.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is the gallery bug with Sadie's solo scene at the Haloween party a known thing ?

Only asking cause i have every other scene unlocked. I've actively gotten the solo scene but the gallery refuses to unlock it for replay.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Huh, so using the exe I get constant crashes, but using the exe 32 it plays fine, how is that possible, never had that problem with any other game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know what you mean, she has fewer "spots" on her face, she explains that to Heidi in the Gym with healthy eating.
It actually wasn't that either, those where gone before this. I think it was because her hair where down and that made me think her model had changed for some reason. I've been very partial to her model since Aoife in STWA The Author :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is the gallery bug with Sadie's solo scene at the Haloween party a known thing ?

Only asking cause i have every other scene unlocked. I've actively gotten the solo scene but the gallery refuses to unlock it for replay.
It works with the mod installed so the scene it self seems ok, don't know if that helps but thought I should put that out there :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm a little confused. I have multiple playthroughs, doing a solo Mora path and then also a Heidi-Athena path. In my Mora solo path, she jokes that the MC is a player. He then says he's dating three women at once. At first I thought he was kidding, but then he's apparently seriously claiming he's dating both Heidi and Athena as well. That shouldn't be true, since I had previously specifically avoided being on the Heidi and Athena paths. Even at the beginning of Chapter 3, the text says that things hadn't clicked with Heidi and that Athena spends most of her time in her room when she's home. That doesn't sound like they're in a relationship with the MC (which is what I intended). Did I miss something somewhere?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It works with the mod installed so the scene it self seems ok, don't know if that helps but thought I should put that out there :)
Uh..not sure how you came to that conclusion or which mod you meant.

But i went ahead and tested with JokerMod it didn't work. With Sancho it did.
Not sure if it's actually a mod issue or if the scene is coded in such a way that the unlock restrictions are very tight ?

Only saying this because i've noticed some scenes have multiple ways to trigger them and have different dialogues which could be messing with the base unlock.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes