ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
OK, I'm a little confused. I have multiple playthroughs, doing a solo Mora path and then also a Heidi-Athena path. In my Mora solo path, she jokes that the MC is a player. He then says he's dating three women at once. At first I thought he was kidding, but then he's apparently seriously claiming he's dating both Heidi and Athena as well. That shouldn't be true, since I had previously specifically avoided being on the Heidi and Athena paths. Even at the beginning of Chapter 3, the text says that things hadn't clicked with Heidi and that Athena spends most of her time in her room when she's home. That doesn't sound like they're in a relationship with the MC (which is what I intended). Did I miss something somewhere?
Probably a bug with that path. Though i had the opposite issue.
I actually wanted to get on the Mora, Athena, Heidi path and turned down everyone but them and it failed to trigger even when inviting Mora into the house before movie night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Uh..not sure how you came to that conclusion or which mod you meant.

But i went ahead and tested with JokerMod it didn't work. With Sancho it did.
Not sure if it's actually a mod issue or if the scene is coded in such a way that the unlock restrictions are very tight ?

Only saying this because i've noticed some scenes have multiple ways to trigger them and have different dialogues which could be messing with the base unlock.
I'm using Joker's mod and it plays ok in the gallery (haven't gotten it naturally). Just provided the info since i thought the problem wasn't in the scene itself.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm using Joker's mod and it plays ok in the gallery (haven't gotten it naturally). Just provided the info since i thought the problem wasn't in the scene itself.
That's interesting.
I don't think Joker's unlocks the gallery though so it shouldn't be unlocked until you play it.
Lord knows it wasn't for me anyway.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's interesting.
I don't think Joker's unlocks the gallery though so it shouldn't be unlocked until you play it.
Lord knows it wasn't for me anyway.
Ok, that is very weird! It was all unlocked when I started a new save with the new update.
Ok, nevermind, i'm an idiot, i just remembered that I installed the gallery unlocker someone posted earlier........

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Well completely unplayable for me, new save, and even with no mod I can't play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a Ren'Py version issue. Copy the Ren'Py folder from any other game that you know already works, and replace the one in the Bare Witness files with it. Your game should work fine from that point.

Reactions: Havik79

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
So how do you get the Heidi and Sadie route? I started a new game just in case, spent time only with Heidi and Sadie maxing both their points like I did in their individual routes and when the BJ scene happens and I say both Heidi walks away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing bare about it at all. For anything, it is clogged to the point it makes it hard to focus.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is the gallery bug with Sadie's solo scene at the Haloween party a known thing ?

Only asking cause i have every other scene unlocked. I've actively gotten the solo scene but the gallery refuses to unlock it for replay.
Nah, it's not bugged, it's all in how you setup to arrive to the Party. I'll explain briefly in the following spoiler as to protect others from, well, spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So how do you get the Heidi and Sadie route? I started a new game just in case, spent time only with Heidi and Sadie maxing both their points like I did in their individual routes and when the BJ scene happens and I say both Heidi walks away.
It's almost impossible not to get since it's on by default (code bug reported here). Where you describe you MUST have Heidi Love at 15+ or it'll fail. Cheap personal plug: My mod tells you these things at the menu choices if you don't meet the requirements, just to let you know. Regards.

Reactions: Strep

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
OK, I'm a little confused. I have multiple playthroughs, doing a solo Mora path and then also a Heidi-Athena path. In my Mora solo path, she jokes that the MC is a player. He then says he's dating three women at once. At first I thought he was kidding, but then he's apparently seriously claiming he's dating both Heidi and Athena as well. That shouldn't be true, since I had previously specifically avoided being on the Heidi and Athena paths. Even at the beginning of Chapter 3, the text says that things hadn't clicked with Heidi and that Athena spends most of her time in her room when she's home. That doesn't sound like they're in a relationship with the MC (which is what I intended). Did I miss something somewhere?
We'll take a look and figure out what happened there.

Probably a bug with that path. Though i had the opposite issue.
I actually wanted to get on the Mora, Athena, Heidi path and turned down everyone but them and it failed to trigger even when inviting Mora into the house before movie night.
That's a points issue. You've got to really thread the needle with Athena in order to get the HAM path. I think our go-to response on that was: be sure to visit Heidi after spaghetti, respond that you want both of them, and be sure to say "video games" to Valeria. Say yes to all three girls as frequently as possible, and you should get on the path.

There are other ways to get on the path, but that one is the most reliable.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I can't seem to get the Heidi & Sadie scene at the Halloween party. Either Heidi makes me choose, and when I so "Both" she gets upset and leaves, or we end up leaving early and I don't even see Sadie.

Jul 20, 2020
I really dig this one, I'm using jokers wt mod atm, and since there's no harem tag, I'm working on Mora, Heidi and thena. it hurts a little to turn down sadie though, all the characters are well done.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes