Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I just played through chapter 3 I love it my main playthrough is with mora Heidi and Athena I hope maybe we can add Sadie to that bc I know we have the Heidi Sadie option i would love to add here to the other 3 girls option if not that fine but that would be awesome for my playthrough

Jul 19, 2021
its funny how things can change in the blink of an eye, originaly before ch.3 came out i adored heidi/Athena & Mora but now, Athena herself has gone above and beyond with the rendered scenes Slockie has graced us with in the new chapter.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Just started playing this and so far so good, but one thing that sticks out to me, Mora, driving uber as much as she can to pay for school with no "money from home" driving a pristine "BMW" M6.
I get that there are only so many easily accessible car models but even the q5 already in the game makes more sense.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

This so much. i feel like a kid in a candy store being told "you can only have one". if sadie doesn't lose to much weight it's gonna be an easy choice for first playthrough though
Sadie is definitely a cutie. It was soul-crushing telling her 'no' while I was doing the mini-harem route. I will definitely do her solo route and I guess there's a route with her and Heidi, as well, somewhere.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
May 6, 2017
I would like to know if the only way to progress in the relationship between Heidi and Athena is spying on them / watching them fuck, because if so, then there seems to be almost no progress between them and the MC It feels as if instead of having a relationship in which the MC is an integral or equal part of the love trio, we are more like the third wheel of that relationship.

An example of this for me was when in chapter 2 I think, after watching the movie with Heidi and Athena they decide to go to their room to fuck leaving only Mc if our character decides not to watch absolutely nothing happen. It seems that there is more affection or progress in the MC's love or sexual relationship with the rest of the love interests than with Heidi and Athena

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would like to know if the only way to progress in the relationship between Heidi and Athena is spying on them / watching them fuck, because if so, then there seems to be almost no progress between them and the MC It feels as if instead of having a relationship in which the MC is an integral or equal part of the love trio, we are more like the third wheel of that relationship.

An example of this for me was when in chapter 2 I think, after watching the movie with Heidi and Athena they decide to go to their room to fuck leaving only Mc if our character decides not to watch absolutely nothing happen. It seems that there is more affection or progress in the MC's love or sexual relationship with the rest of the love interests than with Heidi and Athena
I just replayed, focusing on the mini-harem with Heidi, Athena, and Mora earlier today. MC was able to have some fun with both of them during the movie and then things progressed with all three girls in a very nice way. Perhaps you made some choices that affected that.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
It's almost impossible not to get since it's on by default (code bug reported here). Where you describe you MUST have Heidi Love at 15+ or it'll fail. Cheap personal plug: My mod tells you these things at the menu choices if you don't meet the requirements, just to let you know. Regards.
If I have over 15 points with Heidi I don't even see Sadie at the party, we leave early. So I'm not sure if its a points thing or some other flag set thats causing us to leave before Sadie shows up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you get this scene? I tried everything I could think of, but no matter what I do, I can't get Mora there.
I don't know if this is the only way, but I turned down every other girl in the game except those three. I didn't even go work out with Sadie or go to the movies with her. Earlier on, when given the option to choose "just go to my room", "Go to Heidi's room", or "Good to Athena's room", I chose one of the girls and then said I liked both of them. I'm not sure if there was other criteria, but I was sure to ignore every other girl in the game.

May 6, 2017
I just replayed, focusing on the mini-harem with Heidi, Athena, and Mora earlier today. MC was able to have some fun with both of them during the movie and then things progressed with all three girls in a very nice way. Perhaps you made some choices that affected that.
Thanks for answering, the truth is that I knew that we can progress with both during the film event, but the point I wanted to address was that the only way to have sex or have fun with them only happens if we spy on them after a while, That is why at least it seemed to me that the MC was not really equal in the love trio, since, despite all the insinuations that Heidi makes about the MC, nothing really serious happens if we don't join them and spy on them.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I don't know if this is the only way, but I turned down every other girl in the game except those three. I didn't even go work out with Sadie or go to the movies with her. Earlier on, when given the option to choose "just go to my room", "Go to Heidi's room", or "Good to Athena's room", I chose one of the girls and then said I liked both of them. I'm not sure if there was other criteria, but I was sure to ignore every other girl in the game.
Hmm, I thought I tried exactly that, but perhaps I missed something. I'll try again.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
How do you get this scene? I tried everything I could think of, but no matter what I do, I can't get Mora there.
did you went to a coffee with Mora and later invited her in when she delivered pizza to a movie night? if so you should have gotten it I think. Basically you need to do that,dont be with other girls,and agree to everything mora athena and heidi want to do

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nah, it's not bugged, it's all in how you setup to arrive to the Party. I'll explain briefly in the following spoiler as to protect others from, well, spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh...okay so not looking up variables but here's how i know i have it seen.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Huh...okay so not looking up variables but here's how i know i have it seen.
That screenshot I gave you, if you don't see that BEFORE going to the party then you won't unlock the scene natively. You must go to the party stag and the screen I shared is directly before the menu choice to do so.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is what I was missing. I didn't think a dialogue choice with Val could possibly affect Mora moving in with Athena and Heidi :)

Anyway, thanks!
I wouldn't have thought that either. I just picked that because it seemed the logical choice for this MC. More like I was just telling the truth.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That screenshot I gave you, if you don't see that BEFORE going to the party then you won't unlock the scene natively. You must go to the party stag and the screen I shared is directly before the menu choice to do so.
Okay, then there's likely a bug with it as there's more than one trigger and whether you go stag or with heidi as roomates (not lovers/not romatically involved) really shouldn't stop it from being unlocked if the scene still triggers.

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes