Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is that a serious question? That's the easiest path to get. Check the pdf walkthrough for details.
I thought so too but I ended up having to keep back tracking and change decisions I made involving other girls so it would break their path.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I thought so too but I ended up having to keep back tracking and change decisions I made involving other girls so it would break their path.
Using the step by step walkthrough would probably be more accurate than my memory. But, iirc, build as many points as you can with Heidi & Athena, just ignore relationships with the others and do NOT invite Mora in. When Heidi asks about breaking up with Athena, say you don't want her to. They are basically just 2 solo paths until the start of chapter 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Using the step by step walkthrough would probably be more accurate than my memory. But, iirc, build as many points as you can with Heidi & Athena, just ignore relationships with the others and do NOT invite Mora in*. When Heidi asks about breaking up with Athena, say you don't want her to. They are basically just 2 solo paths until the start of chapter 4.
*Just in case you're not sure, when she delivers pizza

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Using the step by step walkthrough would probably be more accurate than my memory. But, iirc, build as many points as you can with Heidi & Athena, just ignore relationships with the others and do NOT invite Mora in. When Heidi asks about breaking up with Athena, say you don't want her to. They are basically just 2 solo paths until the start of chapter 4.
Heidi or Athena won't even ask about breaking up with the other if you're properly on their throuple path. That only happens if you're on the path with just one of them, I think.

At least, in my throuple playthrough it didn't happen.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Heidi or Athena won't even ask about breaking up with the other if you're properly on their throuple path. That only happens if you're on the path with just one of them, I think.

At least, in my throuple playthrough it happen.
I'll believe you. I remembered the conversations but they may have been on the solo paths instead of the throuple.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Everything about the throuple paths revolves around "love points" for each of the chars. If you make decisions that don't gain enough or remove acquired points, you'll lose the romantic element. All the paths are locked before the end of Chapter 4. Chapter 5 is merely the epilogue that ties up all the decisions that came before.

Reactions: Elhemeer

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BareWitness-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
BareWitness-1.0Steam
Oh good, they only added the Steam version, they didn't overwrite the original final version.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
BareWitness-1.0Steam
Due to semantic versioning, you might want to know that v1.1.6s is the only version that contains all path bug fixes, Ren'Py engine update and translations.

• Wow
Reactions: Bloodguard
Mar 21, 2023
I know I'm not the first to say this, but it's awesome that this game takes place in the same universe as Leap of Faith. I really enjoyed it when I played it back in June, despite some minor plot holes. For me, the MASH ending was the way to go!

ALBERTANO

Formerly 'ALBERTANO99ECU'
Oct 28, 2021
Question: Did you even bother reading back a few pages before letting your fingers run riot?
Question: Do you see the harem tag at the top of the page?
Question: Did you put harem into the search bar?
Question: Did you even bother reading the note in the godamn OP?
Question: Does your mother know you're on this site?

*shrugs*...who knows the answers to such complex topics....
1724337654130.png
Tag harem, you will search 369 pages to find your answer that's why someone asks to know and it doesn't have a harem this game was a hoax, I'm not complaining but a harem ending would have been nice

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes