Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 3956302
Tag harem, you will search 369 pages to find your answer that's why someone asks to know and it doesn't have a harem this game was a hoax, I'm not complaining but a harem ending would have been nice
It has a poly ending with four girls. That qualifies as a harem by pretty much any definition. They even call it a harem, in the harem ending. Just because it doesn't include every possible love interest, does not make it less of a harem ending. Some of these ladies just do not travel in the same circles or have no interest in sharing the D with a cuck-queen.
Yes, I'm a bit salty that every poly ending includes Heidi. ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's Heidi's relationships not Shelby's. Without her he can't manage it. He's just a part not the center.
Yes, I understand. That is pretty much exactly what I don't like about it. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm pretty sure he could also handle Mora and Sadie poly just fine though.
I like the game fine; I just like Sadie much more than Heidi and feel there could have been some poly options with her that did not involve Heidi.
Her obsession with Shelby would make her willing to do just about anything to make him happy.
Poly endings all felt a bit strange to me. Less genuine, less intimacy. Felt a bit like fan service. First adult game with poly options, where I have much preferred the solo paths.
Having the MC as a backseat driver in the harem, felt a bit like the Dev was punishing the player for even wanting a poly option.
Made for a different experience anyway. :)

ALBERTANO

Formerly 'ALBERTANO99ECU'
Oct 28, 2021
Tiene un final poliamoroso con cuatro chicas. Eso lo califica como un harén según prácticamente cualquier definición. Incluso lo llaman harén en el final del harén. El hecho de que no incluya a todos los posibles intereses amorosos no hace que sea menos un final de harén. Algunas de estas chicas simplemente no se mueven en los mismos círculos o no tienen ningún interés en compartir el D con una reina cornuda.
Sí, me molesta un poco que cada final polifacético incluya a Heidi. ;)
[/CITA]
That's why I asked a question and the other person makes some stupid mentions.
Thanks anyway, I already played it and I was only able to get the monogamous ending and the trio ending.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yes, I understand. That is pretty much exactly what I don't like about it. Thanks for clarifying.
I like the game fine; I just like Sadie much more than Heidi and feel there could have been some poly options with her that did not involve Heidi.
Her obsession with Shelby would make her willing to do just about anything to make him happy.
Poly endings all felt a bit strange to me. Less genuine, less intimacy. Felt a bit like fan service. First adult game with poly options, where I have much preferred the solo paths.
Having the MC as a backseat driver in the harem, felt a bit like the Dev was punishing the player for even wanting a poly option.
I loved the poly paths and endings here, and I thought they were incredibly intimate - just to give another viewpoint :D

I do agree on some of the combination stuff though. I could easily see some other options that would work well, the key ones being Athena/Sadie (largely based on Athena's little fetish, but Sadie seemed into Athena enough to make it happen, too) and Mora/Sadie (as they seemed to be interacting a fair bit in the big sex scenes, as I recall).

Heidi/Athena already being an established thing does make it harder to have a poly relationship involving one but not the other, I think (so bear in mind for the Athena/Sadie I just said would work!). I can definitely see why Heidi is the key to those groupings, and she does pull a split from Athena in one of them (which, thinking about it, I don't recall an actual split happening there - did Athena just drift away?)

Reactions: Bloodguard

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It has a poly ending with four girls. That qualifies as a harem by pretty much any definition. They even call it a harem, in the harem ending. Just because it doesn't include every possible love interest, does not make it less of a harem ending. Some of these ladies just do not travel in the same circles or have no interest in sharing the D with a cuck-queen.
Yes, I'm a bit salty that every poly ending includes Heidi. ;)
Oh, could you let me know which girls are part of the polly path (with a spoiler, please)? As I haven't played this title for sometime...I stopped when it was confirmed there would be no harem path, and the player would be forced to choose.

And I realize a polly path isn't a harem, but it is kind of close...which renewed my interest for replaying this again. Though I hope the hot dark haired older woman MC meets at the bar is one of them.

Regards.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Oh, could you let me know which girls are part of the polly path (with a spoiler, please)? As I haven't played this title for sometime...I stopped when it was confirmed there would be no harem path, and the player would be forced to choose.

And I realize a polly path isn't a harem, but it is kind of close...which renewed my interest for replaying this again. Though I hope the hot dark haired older woman MC meets at the bar is one of them.

Regards.
Poly paths available are:
Heidi and Athena
Heidi, Athena, and Mora
Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie
Heidi and Sadie

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so MC isn't the focal point of the polly relationship? Damn, that doesn't sound that great now if MC isn't the one that all the love interests are gravitating around...I had hoped the story would have established MC as the alpha/leader of the relationship. So the player can better direct the kink content they want to experience in their path.

And instead as you put it he is back seated for wanting that path, as it does sound like the story is kind of punishing him and the player for wanting to spread the love to more than one girl. I guess I'll find out soon during my play though.

Regards.

Reactions: Bloodguard

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hmm...so MC isn't the focal point of the polly relationship? Damn, that doesn't sound that great now if MC isn't the one that all the love interests are gravitating around...I had hoped the story would have established MC as the alpha/leader of the relationship. So the player can better direct the kink content they want to experience in their path.

And instead as you put it he is back seated for wanting that path, as it does sound like the story is kind of punishing him and the player for wanting to spread the love to more than one girl. I guess I'll find out soon during my play though.

Regards.
I might be biased because I love this game and those paths, but I really don't see it that way. Heidi is the glue of the poly relationships - especially with the 4 (5 including MC), it's her harem rather than yours... however, it didn't really feel that way as I was playing. The focus is all on you (because it's all from your POV) and you do get choices for some of the stuff that goes on in a scene, or at least, it's certainly no less choice than you get in any other game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Poly paths available are:
Heidi and Athena
Heidi, Athena, and Mora
Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie
Heidi and Sadie
Thanks for the grouping lists. Now I know which character's to focus on.

Sadness that the hot older woman that MC meets at the bar is not included.

Oh I should also ask, can MC be involved with the MILF...or should MC avoid her and any others...and focus on the four who would make up the poly path?

Regards.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks for the grouping lists. Now I know which character to focus on.

Sadness that the hot older woman that MC meets at the bar is not included.

Regards.
It does make sense storywise though, as Val's path doesn't cross with any other the others (I think the only time is literally in passing in the bar for quiz night once). Once you play her path, I think you'd say that she wouldn't fit in a poly relationship, certainly not with any of the girls we have here.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It does make sense storywise though, as Val's path doesn't cross with any other the others (I think the only time is literally in passing in the bar for quiz night once). Once you play her path, I think you'd say that she wouldn't fit in a poly relationship, certainly not with any of the girls we have here.
From what I remember Val establishes a "friends with benefit" path with MC. So I would've thought she would want to maintain something with the MC, even though he develops a poly relationship with others.

And I'm wondering if the MC keeps trying to see her while he develops relationship's with others, will it end in a drama mess with Val? I believe Val hinted to MC she didn't expect 100% commitment in their casual relationship. Though, I believe if my memory is right she did requests a blood test from MC before they become more intimate...but I could be wrong.

Regards.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
From what I remember Val establishes a "friends with benefit" path with MC. So I would've thought she would want to maintain something with the MC, even though he develops a poly relationship with others.

And I'm wondering if the MC keeps trying to see her while he develops relationship's with others, will it end in a drama mess with Val? I believe Val hinted to MC she didn't expect 100% commitment in their casual relationship. Though, I believe if my memory is right she did requests a blood test from MC before they become more intimate...but I could be wrong.

Regards.
I won't spoil anything, but yes, you will have the opportunity to explore and find out those answers :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
HI, I am new to this game. Which one to download-original game or "steam build"? What's the difference for these two types?
Do the steam buddy. It has all the latest bug fixes.
Why would you say that when heven the dev says the Steam version is a worse version? Only yesterday he said this...again.

Downoad the Patreon version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023

Regards.
You may misunderstand the sentiment. It isn't that the relationships don't revolve around MC -- they do -- just that Heidi is the instigator.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes