CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How am I supposed to rub one out if I'm constantly fucking with the console commands?

This game was better without all the lame food requirements and such.
In that spoiler you have a link to a tip to change the food value with which the MC faces the day, so that he doesn't faint for lack of food during the whole day, even if you don't replenish it.
I only use the console, and I had no problems to trigger events by playing, using practically only 4 cheats (Comida, Dinero, LVSo, HPSo). With Red in the graveyard you don't need cheats either, because there are no bosses.
And I don't have to open the console all the time. If the MC faints because I forgot the food, Mary shows up to tow the car because I don't have power cells, I need to give 10 items to Kyo that I don't have in my inventory, or to buy something, or Sophie's HP bar starts to turn too red in a fight. I use the PgUp key to go back to the previous screen (if's necessary), open the console and use the appropriate cheat (command).
And on the beach when you have to buy materials to maintain yours facilities, doing it using cheats and having the materials you need in sight, is more practical than having to go and buy them in Kamila's Shop. Or having credits and items to spare just in case in the inventory.
Several people mentioned teleportations or not being able to trigger events, a problem that at least I didn't have using the console, where you only modify some value, but who triggers those changes or events is the game's code, without mods.
If you find it more convenient to use the Cheat-Mod, use it. Or wait until they update it.

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How do I activate the 6th mission of fame?
What is Mission 6 to get fame you mean?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to activate mary's quests
If you already had the first meeting with Mary, where after the MC buys the Car Wash, he looks for her to hire her to repair their facilities.
The event that triggers Mary's first Quest, takes place at Kamila's Shop, where Mary discuss with Kamila for having sold her debt to the Gunnhild family.
Which triggers another encounter between Mary and the MC in the Car Wash Office (that in my game happens before Mary improves their facilities), related to that $30000 debt that Mary owes to Alfhild. Where if the MC agrees to pay that debt of S30000, it's followed by a meeting in the bathroom of the Mall, to pay that debt to Alfhild.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenriu

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone know where i can look at the images? either online or from the game files. everywhere i look it says i need to sign up to down load them

akirajumbo78

Oct 30, 2020
Very good walkthrough. Very detailed. But my question is regarding Leonora and her visits. How do I trigger it? According to Manfegor's guide, Leonora simply shows up after a few days after the Ritual of Submission but I have not managed to trigger those events or get Sophie to tell me about the Master's checkout or the club for that matter. Am I triggering other things too quickly?

Edit: Also, according to Manfegor's guide, there's a way to get Sasha as girlfriend but she just gives me a non-active quest. I can't get Sophie and Sasha to talk. No idea how to trigger it.
Yess , same problem with me

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
In that spoiler you have a link to a tip to change the food value with which the MC faces the day, so that he doesn't faint for lack of food during the whole day, even if you don't replenish it.
I only use the console, and I had no problems to trigger events by playing, using practically only 4 cheats (Comida, Dinero, LVSo, HPSo). With Red in the graveyard you don't need cheats either, because there are no bosses.
And I don't have to open the console all the time. If the MC faints because I forgot the food, Mary shows up to tow the car because I don't have power cells, I need to give 10 items to Kyo that I don't have in my inventory, or to buy something, or Sophie's HP bar starts to turn too red in a fight. I use the PgUp key to go back to the previous screen (if's necessary), open the console and use the appropriate cheat (command).
And on the beach when you have to buy materials to maintain yours facilities, doing it using cheats and having the materials you need in sight, is more practical than having to go and buy them in Kamila's Shop. Or having credits and items to spare just in case in the inventory.
Several people mentioned teleportations or not being able to trigger events, a problem that at least I didn't have using the console, where you only modify some value, but who triggers those changes or events is the game's code, without mods.
If you find it more convenient to use the Cheat-Mod, use it. Or wait until they update it.
any Idea of how to beat Kyo and don't why i can't give the 50 windows?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
How do i complete elena study quest. I searched the forum and found out that i need to get the first book from carol on friday morning but when i go to library to talk with carol the blowjob scene in the yard is repeated. I am stuck or doing something wrong ?

sugar grandy

Sep 15, 2018
the game has a women voice microphone. i dont know how it is close. Can you help me guys? the women always speak every page

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
the game has a women voice microphone. i dont know how it is close. Can you help me guys? the women always speak every page
Press a key to open the Self-Voicing options menu, and disable (Off) the one that is active:
and then press the a key or the Return option to exit that screen.

or

press v key to enable or disable Self-voicing:
press shift+C keys to enable or disable Clipboard voicing:

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes