Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
" Hello everyone, I am sorry to give this communication but due to a failure in the hard disk where the 3D files of the characters and scenes were located, all the information has been lost making it impossible to rescue them. That is why officially the Bastard Girls game will be stopped until further notice. However it doesn't mean that I will stay with my arms crossed and I want to present a new game called The Mansion, which is going to be made with the RPG Maker engine, using Daz 3D graphics. However I want to ask you my dear public if you want this new project to be totally independent from the Bastard Girls universe, or if you want it to be part of the Bastard Girls universe. "-So yes,BGR was completely abandoned. If The Mansion will not finish,we not see BGR :cautious:
I feel so sorry for your patreon subscribers, you have practically just screwed them over, because of your carelessness. How on earth is it you never bothered to back up your files? Hard drives are really cheap these days, and then you randomly come out with 'but i am making a new game in rpgm'. So why don't you download all the assets and models from the software vendor you bought them from? I would advise you not to make anything in rpgm, because its pure garbage. I just think your making excuses, you got bored of developing your current game and want to move on to something else, and used the drive failure as an excuse, surely no one can be that crazy not to back anything up, especially since its making you money.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I feel so sorry for your patreon subscribers, you have practically just screwed them over, because of your carelessness. How on earth is it you never bothered to back up your files? Hard drives are really cheap these days, and then you randomly come out with 'but i am making a new game in rpgm'. So why don't you download all the assets and models from the software vendor you bought them from? I would advise you not to make anything in rpgm, because its pure garbage. I just think your making excuses, you got bored of developing your current game and want to move on to something else, and used the drive failure as an excuse, surely no one can be that crazy not to back anything up, especially since its making you money.
I don't know how many of the original supporters can even back him anymore considering he blocks everyone who removes their support for any reason

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes