tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello, i'm at this point:
Miranda is my lover, Elena is my girlfriend, i fucked Carol one time (cannot fuck her again) and then she always want to go to Pizza, Sophie only show me her ass while she was looking for a sandwich, Lilith still need to go to Hospital, The brotherhood's Sister meditates.
Have i done everything possible in this version?
heh you mean sasha not sophie, sophie you get to bang but you have to bring her numbers up, it's easy tho, workout in the morning with her.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Thanx but like i said i can't do nothing in the cimtery they are no ghost and no lilith, every time i go there i all always got the same message :

and that's all.
i followed this walkthroug and finished this game here this gone help you.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So if i load the save up in save editor i can edit relationship points but can't figure out which of the items stands for money anyone know which one represents money so i can edit how much i have?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
So if i load the save up in save editor i can edit relationship points but can't figure out which of the items stands for money anyone know which one represents money so i can edit how much i have?
If you have enable console comand press shif + letter o then type money = 200000 or any amount of money you desire and press enter then press esc done.

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone help? Karmen is not showing up for me, i saw coments saying it's every wednesday at the pizzaria, but i always go there every fcking day and there are always only that 2 girls that want's you to fuck them.
Help pls?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
ye like i said, she is not showing up for me. maybe it as to be with the date to?
Lots of people seem to have problems getting Karmen to show up. Here is my post with the console commands to add her items to your inventory if she isn't showing up for you:
Globo=xxx
Chocolate=xxx
Rosas=xxx
Peluche=xxx
Oso=xxx
Maquillaje=xxx
Perfume=xxx
Brazalete=xxx
Collar=xxx
Enjoy!
Press shift and "o" to open the console. Enter one of the commands from my post above and replace "xxx" with whatever number you want of that item. Press enter, then esc to exit the console (or enter another command from above).

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
but i need to speak with her to progress with the other girl for camping don't remember what i need from karmen

Zan Paktou

Jan 20, 2018
okay.. this is probably the dumbest question ever.. but how can i actually play the basketball match ? i can't seem to find any way.......

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
okay.. this is probably the dumbest question ever.. but how can i actually play the basketball match ? i can't seem to find any way.......
raise points with elena (around 50), you will lose the first time and sophie will help you if you give her 100 bucks, now you have to raise points with elena again to play with her again. You will want to save before playing since it's random if you score or not, and if you lose you lose points with her again

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
but i need to speak with her to progress with the other girl for camping don't remember what i need from karmen
I think using the console (press "shift" and "o" to open), if you enter "jump Dia4EN" and press "enter", then "esc" to exit the console, it should play the scene that activates Karmen, so you should be able to have other interactions with her (when you take Carol on a date she should appear so you can buy her a stuffed animal; she should appear any time you go to the downtown area (pizzeria and spa) on a Wednesday). This means when Elena asks you to buy camping equipment, you should be able to find Karmen that Wednesday to proceed with that story.
I could give you the command to just add the camping equipment, but I suspect the game will be less likely to have future problems if you play the scene I offered above so Karmen works right moving forward, rather than just adding the item to your inventory. Certain scenes activate other scenes, so lets just fix that whole problem by playing the first scene you can't seem to activate. Let me know if that doesn't work.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Raise point to 100 with cheats or give gift to her but careful to make the good path with helena better you make miranda the doctor your lover then start that event or you gone miss one event at night with Elena later after she gone be injured while play soccer.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes