cyanidex

Apr 24, 2017
I can't even get out of the principal office area.. lmao.. rip

kay, figured that my locale was messing up the name of the file, interesting.. (was using japanese locale cuz..research).

Reactions: bernthal

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
At least this game it worth download even is 3.4 giga are a lot of girls to have fun and the only god thing is you are the only man in island.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
nice game guys! quick question: after you make miranda your lover? can you fuck her?. i make elena my girlfriend and i fuck her everytime i want now, but nothing with miranda. plus, is there something to do with sasha? or just look at her ass in the kitchen and spy her?
thanks a lot guys

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is it me, or did the game had a lot more things to do before it was changed? I dont seem to to be able to do shit.

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
is there a torrent for this? i have an unstable connection and it might fck up my download, even with mega. thanks in advance

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is there a torrent for this? i have an unstable connection and it might fck up my download, even with mega. thanks in advance
no, but there is a compressed version, download goes to 1.5 gigas

Reactions: brrr60

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think Karmen is bugged out she showed up once when i got the first job but since she hasnt been in the main court yard is there a way to make her spawn again or is she in another location?
Only that one location, every wednesday. Or at least that's when she is supposed to show.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I remember seeing a complaint that the walk-through was a Windows Office doc, so I converted it to PDF

Doctormario911

May 12, 2017
Your suppose to get it from Karmen but mine never showed up at all. And i restarted mine twice and nothing still. And also is it possible to have sex with Elena in her room?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
get at least 100 or 150 points with elena give her gift to raise fast points and in school wheen you have option to chose one of the 3 girls chose elena and click to go gym school to play basketball with her she gone beat you first time after you train with sophie for 100 dollars make a rematch next day you gone but there is a walkthroug here page 25 or 26 check that.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Your suppose to get it from Karmen but mine never showed up at all. And i restarted mine twice and nothing still. And also is it possible to have sex with Elena in her room?
with Elena in her room yes after you see batle soccer of Elena and she got injured Miranda Give her a drug to recover faster and at night you can have fun with her after she recover completly only you can finger her.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes