kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
How can I get money? I don't have any money and that's way i'm always losing point
There's a lot of posts on how to get money. shift+o then type money = xxx were xxx is amount you want. If unable to pull up that console command then need to go into the file renpy/common and open up 00console.rpy with note pad and find and change config.console from False to True.
Non cheat way is to work at pizza place when it lets you and some times you'l get a surprising tip. Or later you can get a job at the tanning salon.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Played recent update. It was a fun game to play. Everything was under standart for my taste but when you play it as a whole , it becomes above standart. As a result , i liked the game XD

Reactions: bernthal

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
...by request
did my thingy...
Bastard Girls v0.0.9BugFix3 Compressed (1.5GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Holy shit I've been fixing the English on this game for the longest and never caught on to that. Looks like I'll have to change that up.
Where is your newest translation version??

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
5 minutes of playing, and Im loving the soundtrack... and everything looks so random, is gonna be a loong night...

SenorScrub

Oct 15, 2017
when i visit the cafe i automatically talk to sasha. i can't choose between carol, elena or sasha anymore after i installed the bugfix. is it just me or is someone else having this problem?

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Adding points to the characters with the console fcks everything up right ? I did it and I'm having problems triggering events...

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
I have over 500 points with sasha and still nothing happens
Now and then she is without panties in the kitchen in front of the fridge (want to eat) but nothing happened

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes