gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Sophie, in her bedroom and the temple during the ceremony. Carol, in the pool and oral in the library. Elena, in the woods, the locker room, the school courtyard, the store changing room, the shower, next to the pool, and a half dozen different ways in her bedroom. 2 unnamed girls, while working in the pizzeria. That's all I've found.
EDIT: And Lilith, while she's possessed by the spirit of Amalia in the cemetery.
EDIT 2: Miranda (the doctor), bj in the hospital and sex in the parking garage. I don't think I've forgotten anyone else!
how do you get to the library with carol? and how many points do you need for that?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
or it does not find you have a photo?
Go to the student city, and go to the SPA, Bianca will give you the second job.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
How can you go with carol in the library. i have 1000 points with her and both jobs. also i have taken her virginity. in the mess hall i don't see a book icon that someone said. any ideas?

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
i will try this when there is a skunked version. 3,2gb is insane for my download speed...

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
hmm with the patch i'm now only seeing Sasha in the cafeteria were before it had Carol Elena and Sasha. Is this a bug or do i have to work on just Sasha for a while?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Куда пропала тачка с подарками?
Кк начать играть в баскетбол?
english please,
[READ ME] General Rules (l.u Oct-19-17)

6. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English. No translation present may be deleted.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
a bit to much... confuzed by this "prologue"
our protagonist was born a week ago ?
screenshot0001.png

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough for version 0.9
Yep. I added it (and the Bugfix 3) to the OP...

a bit to much... confuzed by this "prologue"
our protagonist was born a week ago ?
View attachment 55151
Makes it sound like that. I think it is just a bad translation.

I think it's supposed to mean that your mother died long ago, and the father (who was likely never around much) died in a car accident a week prior.

His feeling of being an orphan is likely due to the mostly non-existent father.

It needs to be worded better, a lot better.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes