gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have over 500 points with sasha and still nothing happens
Now and then she is without panties in the kitchen in front of the fridge (want to eat) but nothing happened
she doesn't have any sex scenes in the game yet, only carol, elena, sophie and miranda

Siggi Smog

Jul 22, 2017
I have over 500 points with sasha and still nothing happens
Now and then she is without panties in the kitchen in front of the fridge (want to eat) but nothing happened
Did not start to play 0.09 but i played the earlier version and never had a sex scene with other characters.... only Sophie and Carol and after Sophie told me how to win the basketball match vs Elena... i still lost all the time. :-(
But Sasha in the kitchen was my "finish" with her... never found out something else.
Another console command is "money = xx" by the way.

Sorry because my not very good english... schätze aber Du hast es verstanden. ;-)

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
when i visit the cafe i automatically talk to sasha. i can't choose between carol, elena or sasha anymore after i installed the bugfix. is it just me or is someone else having this problem?
Took forever to figure this out, When you get to Sasha in classroom, there is an arrow on the bottom right which looks like it exits the room, it rates the view to Carol and Alena.
Hope that helps.
Red

Akho

Jul 20, 2017
Finally got the "Elena camping" scene and I loved it... this game keeps getting better and better!
Can`t wait to see some action with the other girls.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "gundam_00, post: 406844, member: 150383"] ¿cómo llegas a la biblioteca con villancicos? y ¿cuántos puntos necesitas para eso? [/ QUOTE]
¿Cómo tengo relaciones sexuales con Sophie en mi habitación? él solo me deja en su habitación

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your answers. I have the sex scenes of the fours

she doesn't have any sex scenes in the game yet, only carol, elena, sophie and miranda
what sex scenes are there from carol in the library. I have only one there, where she is licked on the ladder

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for your answers. I have the sex scenes of the fours

what sex scenes are there from carol in the library. I have only one there, where she is licked on the ladder
That's all you get. Carol in the pool once, and eating her out in the library whenever you want. No other scenes with her.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
How to make sex with elena in the city
that comes after you were camping with her and walking in the city. you have to count 100, to go with her through the city, sometime then goes in the city with their shops and in the shop in the dressing room you have sex with her

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Added Changelogs for Bugfix 3 and 4.

Added Bugfix 4. (Left Bugfix 3 in place, because 4 only fixed a couple things after 3...USE BOTH until next full version)

Reactions: bernthal and Axe550

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
hmmm i somehow managed to switch the language to spanish or smt. Does anyone know how to revert it to english?= ^^

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
One question, the error of the purchase store will be fixed in this version or for the next version.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is a stupid game, hard to know which way is school and everything else, and story is beyond stupid, graphics are ok though.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
I think Karmen is bugged out she showed up once when i got the first job but since she hasnt been in the main court yard is there a way to make her spawn again or is she in another location?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes