adicted

Apr 27, 2017
i have some issues with some scenes.for example when i go to bathroom the scene with elena is broken and i cant see the images.is this only to me?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i have some issues with some scenes.for example when i go to bathroom the scene with elena is broken and i cant see the images.is this only to me?
how many points you have max scene with elena in bathroom is only touch her but no sex.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the walkthrough says once the temple events are over you must go to lady victoria on the beach across the harbour, HOW?!?
the boat is always i don't need this, there is no beach icon, wtf??

edit: jeez as always i magically find it, weird spot without a single clue it's there unless you go nuts clicking all over the screen haha

Reactions: dussalant

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This game is fun, but does have some oddities:

Girls only have to look at you to start wanking, but you still struggle to get your end away.

You fuck a housemate and you lose 100 affection points and go back to square one - are you bad a shag?

You can't go directly to locations from school, but have to go home to your bedroom and then leave the house before going somewhere.

Every morning you have to decide if you want breakfast or to watch Sophie work out or eventually a bit of fun in the shower. After the first few times this just gets repetitive and adds to the number of clicks before you can get out of the house.

Points build up really slowly and there are only really 2 chances during the day to add to them, with most of the day somehow vanishing.

Without a walkthrough, I'd have been totally lost as towards advancing the plot. In fairness, I didn't read a lot of the dialogue as it's not that interesting, but even so, I think a few choices aren't easy to spot, nor are the areas to click on which could do with being highlighted.

On the other hand, I love huge boobs, so it gets a thumbs up from me.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
is this still a navigation nightmare gave up on it as going round in circles looking for stuff if it been cleaned up a bit may give it another go

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
hi all, so i have some issue with lilith quest no matter what or much time i go on the cimetery i can't found her and that's the last thing i didnt do on the game.

im I the only one ? or some of you have this bug too ?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
hi all, so i have some issue with lilith quest no matter what or much time i go on the cimetery i can't found her and that's the last thing i didnt do on the game.

im I the only one ? or some of you have this bug too ?
there are no sex scenes with lilith only one with the ghost who enter in body of lilith.

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, i'm at this point:
Miranda is my lover, Elena is my girlfriend, i fucked Carol one time (cannot fuck her again) and then she always want to go to Pizza, Sophie only show me her ass while she was looking for a sandwich, Lilith still need to go to Hospital, The brotherhood's Sister meditates.
Have i done everything possible in this version?

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
Thanx but like i said i can't do nothing in the cimtery they are no ghost and no lilith, every time i go there i all always got the same message :

and that's all.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes