Rick Aiken

Jan 3, 2018
This game is fun, but does have some oddities:

Girls only have to look at you to start wanking, but you still struggle to get your end away.

You fuck a housemate and you lose 100 affection points and go back to square one - are you bad a shag?

You can't go directly to locations from school, but have to go home to your bedroom and then leave the house before going somewhere.

Every morning you have to decide if you want breakfast or to watch Sophie work out or eventually a bit of fun in the shower. After the first few times this just gets repetitive and adds to the number of clicks before you can get out of the house.

Points build up really slowly and there are only really 2 chances during the day to add to them, with most of the day somehow vanishing.

Without a walkthrough, I'd have been totally lost as towards advancing the plot. In fairness, I didn't read a lot of the dialogue as it's not that interesting, but even so, I think a few choices aren't easy to spot, nor are the areas to click on which could do with being highlighted.

On the other hand, I love huge boobs, so it gets a thumbs up from me.

Rick Aiken

Jan 3, 2018
when you have sex... the points drop...you have to build back up to repeat... no big thing on the "shag"

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Seems like he has some new news on his patreon. If a kind patreon of his can share that, it'd be sweet to see what's coming next.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Has anybody figured out a way to make it so the game doesn't repeat the same damn dialogue 5+ times?

Edit: Oh, wait.... you HAVE to use space or the dialogue won't progress. Was it always like that? My mouse is gonna get jealous...

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I never understand why he gives himself a deadline when he never actually release on time.
5 day range and Ill bet he still doesn't make it. I will also bet the amount of rendering and content won't improve much even though his new computer renders in a fraction of the time.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Cut him some slack guys he's at least working it and releasing things yea?
get back to me after following him for a year. This isn't a new game by any stretch. Its been in development for some time and he has a record of doing exactly what we says he does, otherwise we wouldn't be saying it. He generally pushes out very little content, terrible translation (that is supposedly by a translator, but isn't better than google translate), buggy updates and no in game direction as to where to go just that we have things to do. All this and he is usually late. By usually I mean I cant remember him being on time. Compare to other devs that work on their content and he is very behind. This is even compared to devs of equal income.

Think the biggest issue is that he just doesn't develop girls hardly at all. Its a lot of elena and a little of everyone else atm. Carol has some. The maid has some, the doctor has some, no one else in a year has had any real content aside from elena.

The idea is refreshing and the models are unique so we stick around to see how this pans out. But I don't give this guy another cent until he shows he actually has some dedication to his own work. After seeing what Darkhound1 did for free and had to have the community ask him to make a patreon, devs like these just fall way short.

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Please, I need to know how to request an appointment at the hospital.
I can only talk whit the secretary that only asks

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Good morning
Is there a way to make money in this game?
There is no money, no money, no game.
Do you go out with Carol?
A person who earns money
If there is a save file, please upload it.

yes go to console Press Shift o then type money = 9999 i did it it worked for me

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes