401Grem

May 14, 2017
I've played this game before, and everything worked more or less fine then, but now the vendor never pops up and I'm already like 200 days in, anybody having the same issue?
Vendor is only wednesday.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Strange setting, why would it do so ? At last a check as to see if the relation is above or not a given treshold, then it avoid the backslash ?

Then, did someone found the new scenes ? So far out of the "tip" (one scene, who mighet count for the 0.0.9 added images in fact) ?

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
someone knw the variable for the language...... it switch to spanish alone and I'm feed up to restart the game to have English...
tks

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
someone knw the variable for the language...... it switch to spanish alone and I'm feed up to restart the game to have English...
tks
that might be a coding error or untranslated part that the creator hasn't change yet.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Have you talked to the lady on the beach? have you tried the entrance to the temple just past the guard on the left?
Spoke to lady on the beach. Now she just tells me she's already told me what I need to know and to go home. I can't click on the entrance past the guard. The guard with her titties out is the only thing clickable in the screen other than to exit by clicking the far right. I've completed all this several times before. Can't do anything to move things forward now. I'm stuck grinding and building up numbers without any new events triggering, and more than half the content I've played in 0.0.8 still hasn't happened yet. I've been scouring the code in all the .rpy files and still can't find the right bit to enter to trigger what needs to trigger. This is the least playable version yet, and it has the most new content, so I don't understand what's going on.
Here are the bugs I've got so far and the content I know I'm missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just the content I already know about from 0.0.8 that I can't get. There's new stuff I've seen in the code that I can't get to either, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a shell of the game it used to be. And other people have major bugs that I don't, which makes no sense at all, like not getting Karmen to appear. If we all downloaded the same files from the same links, we should have the same issues.
Great job, leocid2! I was a supporter, stopped because you stopped communicating with your patrons, was thinking of becoming one again after this update, but now I'm just gonna delete 0.0.9 and wait 6-12 months for 0.0.10 to see if its playable.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Now on to my question: I brought this up earlier, but I thought maybe I'd done something wrong (I usually use the console to get money and accumulate lots of gifts so I can easily raise the girls' points, because fuck the endless grinding), so I started over and played through without using the console. I'm a few months in, and have managed to get the girls' points way up without giving any gifts through tons of grinding, but... I cannot get in to the temple to learn about the ceremony with Sophie, and I can't get a job to earn money. Without money, I cannot buy the cheerleader uniform for Sophie to help me so I can win the basketball bet with Elena, so I can't advance with E. I can't buy the dress for Sophie, so I can't do the ceremony. I can't pay for pizza or the teddy bear for Carol, so I can't advance with her. But I can't get in to the temple to be told any of this, because that goddamn guard just tells me over and over that she hasn't found Lady Anais and then begs me to fuck her, so I'm still stuck doing the same shit over and over and increasing scores to no useful end! This was not a problem in any previous version of the game for me (and there have been plenty of problems with every previous version!). Does anyone know why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? I've advanced well beyond this in previous versions, but I can't do something that was automatic before for no good reason! I'm ready to permanently delete this buggy piece of shit/rage quit out of frustration at this point, and I really liked this game and had high hopes for its potential until this version came out. HELP!
Did you talk to the old lady at the pier?
Back of the pier actually.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
See my post directly above yours. Talked to her many times. Only the first conversation was useful. Since then she just tells me to go home.
I know for a fact that 2 conversations are useful at different times in the game (when you are stuck), then it is just blind luck to trigger other events.

I always get bugged so in the morning in the kitchen, whatever option I pick when sophie is cooking it always plays out coffee with the girls.

Then at school some random doors I click, bring me home directly.

Also I can't do anything with Sasha, no matter the amount of points. Maybe I am missing some trigger.

Then I am stuck with Lilith, since I can't progress by going into the hospital to sort her out.

I can post a save game, if anyone is interested.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I know for a fact that 2 conversations are useful at different times in the game (when you are stuck), then it is just blind luck to trigger other events.

I always get bugged so in the morning in the kitchen, whatever option I pick when sophie is cooking it always plays out coffee with the girls.

Then at school some random doors I click, bring me home directly.

Also I can't do anything with Sasha, no matter the amount of points. Maybe I am missing some trigger.

Then I am stuck with Lilith, since I can't progress by going into the hospital to sort her out.

I can post a save game, if anyone is interested.
Indeed there's surely a bug concerning Lilith. You can't get anything done in the hospital after you banged her, who now wants her virginity back. I didn't progress anywhere with Sasha, either. I gave her max points, but it doesn't trigger anything. Perhaps you have to suck up with her 1,000 times, before anything happens, I don't know. If I triggered anything with Sasha, I'll report back, but don't get your hopes up.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This is the only walkthrough i found,and i remember to have seen it on this thread.

FASTEST EDIT EVER: BTW the gameplay is really simple,
just visit any place every day untill something happen.
most of the content that i get, i'm pretty sure that have been triggered randomly
hope to have been helpful
Indeed, new scenes only appear after you grinded for many days. Quite tiresome.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Someone knows how to sell the vendor, I have already played a few hours but I do not leave, it is due to a bug or because, she almost always left the second month, but it does not come out ?.
Or is that I have to do something to get it out.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
See my post directly above yours. Talked to her many times. Only the first conversation was useful. Since then she just tells me to go home.
There are so many veriables that we don't know where you're at. Gifts to the girls? The roof top pool? The girls rooms? The other temple? Working at massage parlor? The Gym teacher? The locker room?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Now on to my question: I brought this up earlier, but I thought maybe I'd done something wrong (I usually use the console to get money and accumulate lots of gifts so I can easily raise the girls' points, because fuck the endless grinding), so I started over and played through without using the console. I'm a few months in, and have managed to get the girls' points way up without giving any gifts through tons of grinding, but... I cannot get in to the temple to learn about the ceremony with Sophie, and I can't get a job to earn money. Without money, I cannot buy the cheerleader uniform for Sophie to help me so I can win the basketball bet with Elena, so I can't advance with E. I can't buy the dress for Sophie, so I can't do the ceremony. I can't pay for pizza or the teddy bear for Carol, so I can't advance with her. But I can't get in to the temple to be told any of this, because that goddamn guard just tells me over and over that she hasn't found Lady Anais and then begs me to fuck her, so I'm still stuck doing the same shit over and over and increasing scores to no useful end! This was not a problem in any previous version of the game for me (and there have been plenty of problems with every previous version!). Does anyone know why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? I've advanced well beyond this in previous versions, but I can't do something that was automatic before for no good reason! I'm ready to permanently delete this buggy piece of shit/rage quit out of frustration at this point, and I really liked this game and had high hopes for its potential until this version came out. HELP![/QUOT you can find lady Anais in school tho i am not sure what you need to do for it to triggered and i have come cross alot of bugs with wrong pics reappear from no where. Any way i wonder how do u repair the graveyard girl virginity? i went to hospital but i can't go in because they keep asking me if i had appointment. but i am not sure how to get appointment.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Now on to my question: I brought this up earlier, but I thought maybe I'd done something wrong (I usually use the console to get money and accumulate lots of gifts so I can easily raise the girls' points, because fuck the endless grinding), so I started over and played through without using the console. I'm a few months in, and have managed to get the girls' points way up without giving any gifts through tons of grinding, but... I cannot get in to the temple to learn about the ceremony with Sophie, and I can't get a job to earn money. Without money, I cannot buy the cheerleader uniform for Sophie to help me so I can win the basketball bet with Elena, so I can't advance with E. I can't buy the dress for Sophie, so I can't do the ceremony. I can't pay for pizza or the teddy bear for Carol, so I can't advance with her. But I can't get in to the temple to be told any of this, because that goddamn guard just tells me over and over that she hasn't found Lady Anais and then begs me to fuck her, so I'm still stuck doing the same shit over and over and increasing scores to no useful end! This was not a problem in any previous version of the game for me (and there have been plenty of problems with every previous version!). Does anyone know why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? I've advanced well beyond this in previous versions, but I can't do something that was automatic before for no good reason! I'm ready to permanently delete this buggy piece of shit/rage quit out of frustration at this point, and I really liked this game and had high hopes for its potential until this version came out. HELP!
If u want to meet lady anais she can be found in school with 2 stairs.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
How do u get appointment to repair graveyard girl virginity?? Edit: Appointment for hospital.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes