joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Doors that return you to your room for no reason, insane grinding to get girls levels up to anything useful and then there's practically no scenes for them anyhow, bugged quests all over that lead you to nothing anyway cause the content isn't there, once sophie changes clothes basketball, shower, and exercise are broken, all you can do is eat breakfast. Save yourself the headache and just unren and view the images, come back in 6 months. I had hopes with 2 pages of girls on your cellphone, on an island of horny women... I have a servant slave following me around everywhere that barely puts out. Disappointing haha

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Haha, never played this game before.
Let me say that it is a fucked up reality, that messes with your sense of morals and really gets your brain fucked up.

That said, aside from navigation annoyance, the game is good.
And funny as hell at moments. :D

Naturally I cheated using console, cause I really hate grind,.. but still, can't wait for bugs to be fixed and grind to be lowered.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So I'm gonna do everyone a solid here cause I got sick of missing everything. If theres any scene you want to immediately jump to, just open the command prompt and type jump and the name of the scene. In the game folder there a bunch of rpy files that when opened with notepad and a little searching, you can learn the name of any scene. Simply look for label and a long string usually ending in EN (if you want it in English).

For example: one of the best scenes I doubt most people will reach is that you can actually have sex with the enormously busty doctor, just press shift + o and type jump MirandaSexParkinGEN

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
So I'm gonna do everyone a solid here cause I got sick of missing everything. If theres any scene you want to immediately jump to, just open the command prompt and type jump and the name of the scene. In the game folder there a bunch of rpy files that when opened with notepad and a little searching, you can learn the name of any scene. Simply look for label and a long string usually ending in EN (if you want it in English).

For example: one of the best scenes I doubt most people will reach is that you can actually have sex with the enormously busty doctor, just press shift + o and type jump MirandaSexParkinGEN
I actually got there. :D

Reactions: beegemgeege

SuperPingon

Nov 22, 2017
I am in the scene that I must return the virginity but I go to the hospital and it does not give me more options, please help me

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
This is the only walkthrough i found,and i remember to have seen it on this thread.

FASTEST EDIT EVER: BTW the gameplay is really simple,
just visit any place every day untill something happen.
most of the content that i get, i'm pretty sure that have been triggered randomly
hope to have been helpful

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Can you do anything with any of the teacher?

Edit
How do u use console or bring it up/enable? And where is the library at?
How do you make appointment with the hospital to restore the grave yard girl virginity? because i went to hospital but they keep saying if i had appointment.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Can you do anything with any of the teacher?

Edit
How do u use console or bring it up/enable? And where is the library at?
No, you cannot do anything with any of the teachers.
You get the console by pressing shift+o. You don't need to do anything to enable it. Just press shift+o.
The library is available only as an option when you interact with your three roommates at school in the morning before classes. You can choose to talk to them, flirt with them, go out (make out) with them, or study with them. (You can also play basketball with Elena.) The study option (the book icon) is the library. When you have enough points and have done a couple other things with Carol (take her out in the afternoon and buy her the teddy bear and take her out for pizza), you get to help her look for a book in the library and end up eating her out. That's all there is to the library.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Now on to my question: I brought this up earlier, but I thought maybe I'd done something wrong (I usually use the console to get money and accumulate lots of gifts so I can easily raise the girls' points, because fuck the endless grinding), so I started over and played through without using the console. I'm a few months in, and have managed to get the girls' points way up without giving any gifts through tons of grinding, but... I cannot get in to the temple to learn about the ceremony with Sophie, and I can't get a job to earn money. Without money, I cannot buy the cheerleader uniform for Sophie to help me so I can win the basketball bet with Elena, so I can't advance with E. I can't buy the dress for Sophie, so I can't do the ceremony. I can't pay for pizza or the teddy bear for Carol, so I can't advance with her. But I can't get in to the temple to be told any of this, because that goddamn guard just tells me over and over that she hasn't found Lady Anais and then begs me to fuck her, so I'm still stuck doing the same shit over and over and increasing scores to no useful end! This was not a problem in any previous version of the game for me (and there have been plenty of problems with every previous version!). Does anyone know why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? I've advanced well beyond this in previous versions, but I can't do something that was automatic before for no good reason! I'm ready to permanently delete this buggy piece of shit/rage quit out of frustration at this point, and I really liked this game and had high hopes for its potential until this version came out. HELP!

Duke12

May 3, 2017
If you go through the code you end up finding some things,
The Doc (Miranda?) will only appear again after you have had your first medical with her IF she has 1000 affection points with you when your forced to leave school because of girls. You can use notepad to go through the .rpa files in the game folder to see what it requires to trigger events.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Now on to my question: I brought this up earlier, but I thought maybe I'd done something wrong (I usually use the console to get money and accumulate lots of gifts so I can easily raise the girls' points, because fuck the endless grinding), so I started over and played through without using the console. I'm a few months in, and have managed to get the girls' points way up without giving any gifts through tons of grinding, but... I cannot get in to the temple to learn about the ceremony with Sophie, and I can't get a job to earn money. Without money, I cannot buy the cheerleader uniform for Sophie to help me so I can win the basketball bet with Elena, so I can't advance with E. I can't buy the dress for Sophie, so I can't do the ceremony. I can't pay for pizza or the teddy bear for Carol, so I can't advance with her. But I can't get in to the temple to be told any of this, because that goddamn guard just tells me over and over that she hasn't found Lady Anais and then begs me to fuck her, so I'm still stuck doing the same shit over and over and increasing scores to no useful end! This was not a problem in any previous version of the game for me (and there have been plenty of problems with every previous version!). Does anyone know why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? I've advanced well beyond this in previous versions, but I can't do something that was automatic before for no good reason! I'm ready to permanently delete this buggy piece of shit/rage quit out of frustration at this point, and I really liked this game and had high hopes for its potential until this version came out. HELP!
Have you talked to the lady on the beach? have you tried the entrance to the temple just past the guard on the left?

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
I've played this game before, and everything worked more or less fine then, but now the vendor never pops up and I'm already like 200 days in, anybody having the same issue?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes