Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Feel bad for those who are struggling on this update as I've managed to get the cemetary scene to work in this update which I've never managed before. Personally for me this is the best update he's ever put out content wise and if he releases an update like this one next month there is a good chance he'll have earned a new patron out of me.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm really confused. I started over because you have to for this version... Again... and now I can't get the ceremony with Sophie to trigger. She hasn't had her battle yet and has only had to defend me in the very beginning in the school office hallway from her mother and at the temple when they deceive you and she comes to your defense. I'm fully 100 days into this play through and can't get critical parts to trigger so the story can progress. WTF? Is this something anyone else is having trouble with? I'm not really surprised I've come across a bug of this magnitude, but I am disappointed and frustrated...
Did you buy the dress from the girl outside the temple entrance?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Feel bad for those who are struggling on this update as I've managed to get the cemetary scene to work in this update which I've never managed before. Personally for me this is the best update he's ever put out content wise and if he releases an update like this one next month there is a good chance he'll have earned a new patron out of me.
Can't feel the same way. Two months and the supposed rig that makes renders in a fraction of a time amounted to just more Elena. We've already fucked Elena. we could go to the gym and fuck Elena every day if we wanted. So for me its just more of the same.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good thank you for waiting and your patience. The new version contains:
More than 14 animations. 13 sexual content.
Deep History of Elena.

Fixed the bug of Carol in the bathroom
Improvement in the salary of the pizzeria. Including a small system of tip.
Second job, seller of beauty products at the Spa.

I recommend not be direct in some events, since depending on if you have completed other will get different results. And I can assure you that this will be the norm in future updates.

Do not use your old files saved .

We'll see how this turns out. Suprising, he released to 1.00 patreons first. A step in the right direction to be sure.

here it is. Havent played it yet.
thought it would be nice to warn a mod about the link so he would update the OP

@muttdoggy @Davidreiter @Pepé Le Pew @DragonL

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
finilly this man can update a good version, i know he focus in Elena (by a vote pool), but this is i waiting for more h-scenes and in this version have a lot. just to say that. thanks for the links

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Heh, I have just played this game for an hour or two, and just now discovered there is a door in the apartment room with the stairs. Now I can go ... outside!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
sadly its not obvious and his map system with the previous game was a better idea.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
why do you have to start over and not use the saves from the v0.0.8?
Certain triggers don't work with an old save in 0.0.9. For instance, I found that using my latest save in 0.0.9 meant that at breakfast, no matter what I selected (exercise with Sophie, shower with Sophie, eat breakfast with the girls) I would end up with eating breakfast, and the image would sometimes include Elena and sometimes she disappeared. I can only imagine what other elements would be effected. There also are a lot of new/revised events earlier in the game that you will miss if you use an older save instead of starting over (aerobics class in the gym, for one, and all that new content now that you can spy on Elena in her room for another). I'm still having a little trouble getting some stuff to happen that was no problem in 0.0.8, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Certain triggers don't work with an old save in 0.0.9. For instance, I found that using my latest save in 0.0.9 meant that at breakfast, no matter what I selected (exercise with Sophie, shower with Sophie, eat breakfast with the girls) I would end up with eating breakfast, and the image would sometimes include Elena and sometimes she disappeared. I can only imagine what other elements would be effected. There also are a lot of new/revised events earlier in the game that you will miss if you use an older save instead of starting over (aerobics class in the gym, for one, and all that new content now that you can spy on Elena in her room for another). I'm still having a little trouble getting some stuff to happen that was no problem in 0.0.8, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
i see thanks

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Certain triggers don't work with an old save in 0.0.9. For instance, I found that using my latest save in 0.0.9 meant that at breakfast, no matter what I selected (exercise with Sophie, shower with Sophie, eat breakfast with the girls) I would end up with eating breakfast, and the image would sometimes include Elena and sometimes she disappeared.
Same thing happens in new save as soon as Sophie changes her default dress

Reactions: 4n0n
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes