Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Damn you guys are savage with the insults to this content creator XD
Been following him since .1, not really an insult when its just the truth. He's rarely on time, content is small, or he fails to deliver on the content promised. While I'm glad it never got implemented, the MC was supposed to be in charage of a strip club as of the halloween update.

Now he says his new $6k computer will render images very fast and promises double the content (was supposed to release in november mind you.) if he could have till the 20th. As usual he's late again, and if it all goes as expected, a completely buggy mess that he will deny has any major issues.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Good thank you for waiting and your patience. The new version contains:
More than 14 animations. 13 sexual content.
Deep History of Elena.

Fixed the bug of Carol in the bathroom
Improvement in the salary of the pizzeria. Including a small system of tip.
Second job, seller of beauty products at the Spa.

I recommend not be direct in some events, since depending on if you have completed other will get different results. And I can assure you that this will be the norm in future updates.

Do not use your old files saved .

We'll see how this turns out. Suprising, he released to 1.00 patreons first. A step in the right direction to be sure.

here it is. Havent played it yet.

Last edited:

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Deep History of Elena.

I recommend not be direct in some events, since depending on if you have completed other will get different results. And I can assure you that this will be the norm in future updates.

We'll see how this turns out. Suprising, he released to 1.00 patreons first. A step in the right direction to be sure.

Uploading now, so I'll edit when it's finished. in the meantime enjoy the patchnotes I guess.
Thanks man for the info, and for the future links, ty a lot

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
please upload it for more than mega, if last version was already 2.5 gigas, them for sure my free limit won't be able to download it

"Do not use your old files saved" <.<
if the grind wasn't so ridiculous I wouldn't care, but you need a thousand points to get the event with the doc, and now you have to do it again x'Dx'Dx'D

let's see how much money the jobs will give now, anyway I'll probably cheat the crap out of this game now

this game needs a cheat mod like the one superpowered have (at least superpowered doesn't make you play every update from scratch)

Reactions: condedracula

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm not really an uploader. I just get it and move it forward, so it just goes into my mega account. May not be a popular thing to say but I'm really too lazy to upload it to a few places. Which is why I don't have an uploader title.

Reactions: gestved

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The updated version is a few posts up already. been there almost 4 hours now.

Used an RPA extractor, lot of elena content, but little else.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Been playing for about an hour the only new "content" or scenes ive found is for regina inside the place that kyo is at. Is there more or was this a complete waste of my time lol

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
you can spy on elena's room now which is new. the image file shows you can fuck her in different ways and her school outfit changes to black. there is a file that seems to be some story but i wont spoil it.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So Elena wants to go camping but I need to get the equipment from Karmen. Problem is I'm like a hundred days in and I still havent seen her? What does it take to bring her out? Or better yet, does anyone know the cheat code to just add the equipment to your bag?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. For those who run into the same problem, open the command console and type in EquipodeCamp=1 and youll have the equipment.

Last edited:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Deep History of Elena.

here it is. Havent played it yet.
It's in Spanish ... How can I put the game in English ?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It gives you the option in the start of the game for english or spanish.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I'm really confused. I started over because you have to for this version... Again... and now I can't get the ceremony with Sophie to trigger. She hasn't had her battle yet and has only had to defend me in the very beginning in the school office hallway from her mother and at the temple when they deceive you and she comes to your defense. I'm fully 100 days into this play through and can't get critical parts to trigger so the story can progress. WTF? Is this something anyone else is having trouble with? I'm not really surprised I've come across a bug of this magnitude, but I am disappointed and frustrated...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes