Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
lilith and virgin thing is bugged? at the hospital there is no choice for this
yes you are right i have asked that 10+ times no one answered so it has to be buged when i whent to talk to doctor i couldent all nurse says is do you have an apiontment and she shuts me down

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I think i finished all the content for this version, gotta say i liked the story and setting, was something funny and interesting, amongst the duzins of family drama crap types, though for a 0.8 version it sure doesnt have much content. When it will be finished it will be very good imo but that will probably happen in a few years if it is finished at all.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017
it easy first download i use option 9 that will unclock console mode then just enter amount you need don't go over 1.750.000 or game will freeze on you i usualy take 5k at a time
Hello mate, I have try but no luck keep getting error "Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue..... what have I do wrong

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hello mate, I have try but no luck keep getting error "Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue..... what have I do wrong
Ok you got that error it is beccause you installed it to a folder that has to many / or .. if you install to like c:/game no error allso you can check the link for the program has more info there about that error its easaly fixed

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone mind sharing their save? i totally do not know how to grind this game

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I think i finished all the content for this version, gotta say i liked the story and setting, was something funny and interesting, amongst the duzins of family drama crap types, though for a 0.8 version it sure doesnt have much content. When it will be finished it will be very good imo but that will probably happen in a few years if it is finished at all.
mind sharing your save? i have no idea wat to do...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes