Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Also saw these images somewhere - not sure if it from the beginning of the game (and I forgot?) - Or if I just cannot or have not been able to unlock them?
View attachment 42103 View attachment 42104
Cheers
Those are from before the game switched to Ren'Py. While I approve of the change and like Ren'Py a lot more, for some reason the dev started up again from scratch and a bunch of scenes and renders were never to be seen again.

Reactions: Twistty

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Dose any one know how i can get lilith's virginity back she said she wonted it back so she can loose it again but not posed by the ghost next time and for me to see the doctor but i dont get the option to see doctor for that and when i try to enter room B to talk to her i get message that i cant do that now to return an other time

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dose any one know how i can get lilith's virginity back she said she wonted it back so she can loose it again but not posed by the ghost next time and for me to see the doctor but i dont get the option to see doctor for that and when i try to enter room B to talk to her i get message that i cant do that now to return an other time
I have this doubt as well

Also, I would like to know if you can fuck Elena and Carol in the bathroom, and Carol in her room, MC always says he will do it but them he does not. Sasha I'm guessing there is no sex yet. I took Carol on the pizza restaurant but after that you get a couple new scenes in her room that don't go anywhere, and taking her to pizza again doesn't change anything. I have almost 500 points with Carol and Sasha

by now I was able to fuck Carol at pool, Elena at some park and locker room at school, Sophie in her room and ritual, Amalia as Lilith, and that's it. And I just met Leonora

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I have this doubt as well

Also, I would like to know if you can fuck Elena and Carol in the bathroom, and Carol in her room, MC always says he will do it but them he does not. Sasha I'm guessing there is no sex yet. I took Carol on the pizza restaurant but after that you get a couple new scenes in her room that don't go anywhere, and taking her to pizza again doesn't change anything. I have almost 500 points with Carol and Sasha

by now I was able to fuck Carol at pool, Elena at some park and locker room at school, Sophie in her room and ritual, Amalia as Lilith, and that's it. And I just met Leonora
I don't know if you studied with carol in library but there is 1 hell of a nice scean there other then that 1 and the ones you said i havent found any except for the ghost in Cemetary you bang her but it ghost using lilith's body nice scean there and no no bathroom sex yet i have all at over 2000 points and maranda the doc cost's me 1000 points per pop with her
but she allmost fainted when i banned her in the parking garage..

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so that's what I'm missing, I was focusing on Elena at school since she is the hardest of the three to get points

I already fucked the ghost, she's Amalia

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
so that's what I'm missing, I was focusing on Elena at school since she is the hardest of the three to get points

I already fucked the ghost, she's Amalia
yes and here is a hint for you with Elena she lovers it rough when you get option to go jogging pick heart with horns after you run for the sex that way you loose only 100 if you go soft you loose 200 point's

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I unlocked night club with Sophie at night and had first doctor event. I took a look at the pictures in the game and seems I'm missing one more scene with doc and one scene with Elena on the couch. I seem to be missing a couple events with sophie as well, but I'll wait the next version before grinding this game anymore

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
well, I unlocked night club with Sophie at night and had first doctor event. I took a look at the pictures in the game and seems I'm missing one more scene with doc and one scene with Elena on the couch. I seem to be missing a couple events with sophie as well, but I'll wait the next version before grinding this game anymore
Hint when doc affection is up around 1000+ you will find her at your place making breakfast she will say she cant sleep with you sophia forbids it cus you have to go to school but doc making breakfast is a random event

Reactions: gestved

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone wanna make a cheat mod for this you would be hoisted on our shoulders and praised

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Where to download the console from
it easy first download i use option 9 that will unclock console mode then just enter amount you need don't go over 1.750.000 or game will freeze on you i usualy take 5k at a time

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes