hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
yes you are right i have asked that 10+ times no one answered so it has to be bugged when i when to talk to doctor i couldn't all nurse says is do you have an appointment and she shuts me down
I thought it was bugged as well, but after using UnRen, a software that un-archives RenPy based games and makes it possible to look at all the scenes as pictures, I found that there were no scenes after that. You can basically know what's in the game and not have to think that something is bugged or you missed something.
I was disappointed at how little was actually in the game. Even worse, the dev makes little to no effort in letting the player know that whatever scene you are looking at is unfinished and will be updated later.

As far as ver 0.0.8 goes, there is no scenes to restore the graveyard girl's virginity, no Sasha sex scene, nothing further with the construction worker, you can't use the resources provided to you such as boats and cars, and many other characters are not available to romance.

The only romance/sex scenes that I can remember off the top of my head are.
- Elena (Although I could never pass the basketball mini game)
- Carol
- Graveyard Girl/Spirit
- The doctor
- Sophie

and that's pretty much it.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I thought it was bugged as well, but after using UnRen, a software that un-archives RenPy based games and makes it possible to look at all the scenes as pictures, I found that there were no scenes after that. You can basically know what's in the game and not have to think that something is bugged or you missed something.
I was disappointed at how little was actually in the game. Even worse, the dev makes little to no effort in letting the player know that whatever scene you are looking at is unfinished and will be updated later.

As far as ver 0.0.8 goes, there is no scenes to restore the graveyard girl's virginity, no Sasha sex scene, nothing further with the construction worker, you can't use the resources provided to you such as boats and cars, and many other characters are not available to romance.

The only romance/sex scenes that I can remember off the top of my head are.
- Elena (Although I could never pass the basketball mini game)
- Carol
- Graveyard Girl/Spirit
- The doctor
- Sophie

and that's pretty much it.
Elena is easy if you have a lot of points with her every time you miss you loose 100 points i did her quest with 1000 points and never failed only missed 3 out of 10 shots

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Elena is easy if you have a lot of points with her every time you miss you loose 100 points i did her quest with 1000 points and never failed only missed 3 out of 10 shots
I'm not quite sure how it works because I trained with Sophie, and then managed 2 shots in and missed the rest. Every time I tried again, I would automatically lose no matter how much I tried. So I just gave up.

Do you have to save just before you try the first time and load it over and over until you win? Is it all random chance?

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Extremely poor English translation, as it looks like someone just googled the Spanish and cut/paste without interpreting the actual intended meaning and changing it to make more sense... It majorly detracts from the story and IMO makes the game very difficult to understand and play properly... Even the Title sounds like a poor translation... Add to this the very unrealistic boob sizes for some of the female characters... They in no way shape or form belong on the body types of the characters that have them, which also detracts from the story, making the characters unbelievable... It must be a cultural thing, because in some cases it was borderline (which is somewhat believable) while for others it was just insane, with the sizes...

I know someone made a somewhat better English translation patch, but with the other flaws I just can't see myself continuing this game/visual novel... Especially if patches continue, requiring a volunteer to re-interpret the English translations to keep them up to date and making sense... I shouldn't have to read a line multiple times, on occasion, just to get the real intended meaning of the authors...

I wish the authors luck, and i'm sure the Spanish version probably makes more sense and is more culturally in line with the visuals...
The proportions of the women are on the exaggerated side, but personally, I love that, so it's a matter of preference. But as for everything else, I completely agree. I almost feel that this is a half-assed cash grab on behalf of the author(s). I've seen much better games, although not necessarily better translated, from a team of one person. This guy asked for more money and barely puts in more work.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Even using someone else's save, this is a huge download for extremely little content.
You would think getting closer to the 1.0 version (which is supposed to be the full base game) most of the girls would have full paths done but nahh

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so to update, Leocid2 is supposed to release today. His community agreed to let him have till the 20th and promises a lot of content in return after buying a rediculously expensive pc. Expect another delay though as he hasn't made any communications at all since november when he did streams.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I thought he had abandoned the game since it's been almost a month he doesn't post anything on patreon

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No but he just announced a delay which he delays every month so thats no suprise. says hes listing patch notes on the 30th reguardless. His backers are honestly way too forgiving.

Reactions: CraysisW

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
No but he just announced a delay which he delays every month so thats no suprise. says hes listing patch notes on the 30th reguardless. His backers are honestly way too forgiving.
Agreed. This guy makes big promises but fails to deliver or even takes away content.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes