Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah, when I do the rewrite I generally don't do a play over since almost every event in this game is random and I'm lazy enough to not just jump to whatever labels there are.
Actually you don't even have to play the game - Ren'py loads the few errors - on start up. Not many mind you:)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yeah, I think I had to correct 4 lines of code, no biggie, but you can't run the game without correcting those lines

Reactions: Twistty

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Actually you don't even have to play the game - Ren'py loads the few errors - on start up. Not many mind you:)
Yeah I see the errors now. I didn't even play it after doing the English rewrite. I guess I was extremely lazy that day because I at least start it up to make sure I didn't fuck anything up like usual. On another note, is there any grammar issues or spelling mistakes? Since I'm one person I can't catch them all.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah I see the errors now. I didn't even play it after doing the English rewrite. I guess I was extremely lazy that day because I at least start it up to make sure I didn't fuck anything up like usual. On another note, is there any grammar issues or spelling mistakes? Since I'm one person I can't catch them all.
No - quite well done - INHO :)
Makes the game more enjoyable to play.
If you make a Mega link to the fixed version - I will make a link on the OP for you (with credits of course)!!!

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
No - quite well done - INHO :)
Makes the game more enjoyable to play.
If you make a Mega link to the fixed version - I will make a link on the OP for you (with credits of course)!!!

Well I improved Miranda, Halloween, and other events dialogues. Also nothing should be throwing errors.

Reactions: Twistty and gestved

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Well I improved Miranda, Halloween, and other events dialogues. Also nothing should be throwing errors.
Thanks for the updated version - added it to the OP - so others can find and use it as well!!!
(100% error free also) :closedtongue:

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Thanks for the updated version - added it to the OP - so others can find and use it as well!!!
(100% error free also) :closedtongue:
Thanks!!! After reviewing more of the newer events, I noticed a bunch of grammar errors and missing words. I'll get those fixed tomorrow. Again, if you guys can spot some of these for me, I'll really appreciate it.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
renpy/common/00console.rpy. change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". Capitalization is important. Don't use standard windows Notepad. Wordpad or Notepad++ only.

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
It seems the author either has a significant lack of direction planned for the game, or he's milking the patreon teat. Game play is clunky and a horrendous grind...I mean who's going to save up $1M when you can only earn $20 a day? In order to have relations with the girls, you have to grind affection. It is then "spent" in order to initiate sex, returning you to the affection grind. If you take the couch date with Carol before figuring out how to earn money, you take a huge negative affection hit because you don't have money for the teddy bear she wants. Lilith wants her virginity back, but MC is unable to talk to anyone at the hospital. Is Elena jog event just one-time? What about Sasha sybian event??? Just frustrating, but I guess its in development...

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
It seems the author either has a significant lack of direction planned for the game, or he's milking the patreon teat. Game play is clunky and a horrendous grind...I mean who's going to save up $1M when you can only earn $20 a day? In order to have relations with the girls, you have to grind affection. It is then "spent" in order to initiate sex, returning you to the affection grind. If you take the couch date with Carol before figuring out how to earn money, you take a huge negative affection hit because you don't have money for the teddy bear she wants. Lilith wants her virginity back, but MC is unable to talk to anyone at the hospital. Is Elena jog event just one-time? What about Sasha sybian event??? Just frustrating, but I guess its in development...
Seems more like loose ends he set up for later. I would prefer a bit more of a linear path to introduce you to everything then start working on the world. Like I haven't met Karmen yet because I didn't go to a certain place at a certain.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think the game suffers because of how ambitious his idea is, unfortunately this is something commom with ambitious ideas, you throw so many balls into the air and it becomes a nightmare to juggle them all and everything falls

the affection system where you lose points if you have sex would make sense if you could get easy points with multiple girls through the day, so you would always have someone close to the requirement, this game has a huge number of girls but you can interact consistently with only four (I've only played the beggining of the game, haven't made the ritual with Sophie yet because of the grind to get 500 dollars)

I think the creator should have tried to focus more at the school and it's girls in the beggining of the game and them expanded with the whole faction story when the game was more ready.

Anyway, even with all the problems, this is one of the games that I would really like to see being completed to it's full potential, there is so much you could do with a setting like this.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
The only reason I completed the ritual with Sophie is because I'd accidentally already earned over $500 by the time I found the ritual path. I guess I've been too busy focusing on Sasha, trying to see if there's anything more...so far I've had no luck in this regard. At this time, I've also found no others beyond the roommates that I can earn affection with.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys i am getting an error with replay when i screw carol in washroom few codes anyone know how i can fix this please

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hi guys i am getting an error with replay when i screw carol in washroom few codes anyone know how i can fix this please
Can you ignore past it? some of the scenes are bugged with the wrong dialogue or images so you have to ignore past them.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can you ignore past it? some of the scenes are bugged with the wrong dialogue or images so you have to ignore past them.
I did that all ready 3 or 4 times but i read some where that if i pressed ignore that it could break the game

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hoping it wasn't just me? Arrgh
screenshot0058.png screenshot0059.png
Also get this error - when I click on the nurse - after the Dr. event?
screenshot0159.png
Also saw these images somewhere - not sure if it from the beginning of the game (and I forgot?) - Or if I just cannot or have not been able to unlock them?
4.png 5.png
Cheers

Reactions: Dunfion

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I get this error with the nurse as well. Seems that you can't talk with her twice, you have to leave and talk with her again

at least it's only the picture that doesn't show

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes